01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
Doing some downsizing of the herd. These are all great razors, I'm just not using them nearly as much as they should be used.

Please PM if interested. All transactions via Paypal Gift.

CONUS Only please.

Weber DLC/Classic - great all-around razor. Shaves very smooth to smooth/moderate in regards to aggression. Plenty more pictures of this specific razor in my Stainless Steel Shootout thread. The DLC is a very nice shaver by anyone's standards.

Price: $75 shipped - SOLD

iKon SB 2012/13 with iKon OSS handle - a great razor that is certainly on the aggressive side. Shaves very much like the Joris OC in that regard. To me, this is iKon's best all-around razor to date (at least on my face). More pictures of this razor can be found in my Stainless Steel Shootout thread. Comes with iKon box.

Price: $105 shipped WITHDRAWN (It's really a nice piece...gonna keep it for a while).

Joris Palladium Lined - another shaving masterpiece. Probably one of the very best razors currently in production. Comes with wooden Joris box.

Price: $115 shipped SOLD

Next up is a Gillette Adjustable group - all shave great - Fatboy in "user" grade condition.

Gillette Adjustable Lot:

Slim Adjustable K2 (recently replated by Krona Kruiser)
Fatboy E1 (user grade)
Black Beauty Long Handle O3 (very nice condition)

Price: $75 for the lot shipped SOLD

Cadet/Parker/Fatip/Sabi: Finally - selling a lot of 4 very nice all-around "budget" type razors. These all shave like razors costing considerably more than they do. No real negatives here...just a good group of razors. 2 OC and 2 SB.

Cadet OC
Parker 98R SB
Fatip Piccolo
Sabi SB

Price: $60 for the lot shipped. SOLD

Edwin Jagger Sensor handle - works great (provided you like Sensor shaving). Not sure if these are still being made or not - but if you're a Sensor fan, this is a very nice handle, although not particularly cheap.

Price: $45 shipped SOLD

29 466
 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Nice offerings, Tom and very fair prices! Best of luck...

35 2,703
 01-28-2013, 03:30 PM
User Info
The DLC is still here at 15 minutes? Somebody buy Tom's razors!

97 615
 01-28-2013, 07:11 PM
User Info
So many great razors in this thread!

191 1,552
 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
Weber and Joris sold.

Pretty good deal on the Gillette Adjustable lot. The Black Beauty and the Slim Adjustable are especially nice razors.

The Sabi, Parker, Cadet and Fatip would make someone very happy as well. All 4 are moderate to aggressive - nothing in the lot is particularly mild - but all are smooth.

The iKon SB is a very worthwhile razor; plenty of aggression combined with a very smooth shave. The razor should last you a lifetime.

For the guys who like cart shaving - the Sensor is a very good one and the overall shave experience is noticeably improved by using a good handle such as the Edwin Jagger.

29 466
 01-28-2013, 08:20 PM
User Info
PM sent for EJ Sensor handle.

0 1
 01-28-2013, 08:21 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Damn, missed the DLC and the Joris! Congrats to the lucky buyer!

91 17,793
 01-29-2013, 06:30 PM
  • Qhead
  • Cleveland, Ohio
User Info
Darn missed out on the Joris. Good deal!

15 185
 01-31-2013, 11:21 AM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
Please archive. Sold all but the iKon...which I have decided to keep for a while. It's a pretty sweet moderately aggressive razor.

29 466