01-28-2013, 10:58 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Hello Nook. I have three items for sale today. All prices include shipping CONUS. I will ship to Canada or other countries if buyer pays extra shipping fees. If anyone needs any extra pics let me know. Thanks for looking!

1. Dovo-Special $80$75 SOLD!
Dovo Imitation Tortoise Shell 5/8 Carbon Steel made from high carbon Swedish Steel. Full Hollow Ground. 24K gold etch on blade. Razor was purchased from Vintage Blades where it sells for $125. I am one and only owner. It was sent to Bob Keyes who honed it. Although I never finished an entire shave with it I still will not call it shave ready because I do not know. The razor is in excellent condition. Comes with original case.

Vintage Blades Strop $40 $35
3" Hanging Vintage Blades Strop. This one is no longer available. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it. Their 3" strops retail now for $65 and $80 and those models don't have the leather handles like this one. Strop is in good overall shape.
I will sell the Dovo Straight and the Strop as a pair for $105 Pair Reduced to $95

Large Badger Brush $45 SOLD!
This is a large luxurious brush that was purchased from Em's Shaving. I am the only owner of the brush. It is a total 4 1/2" tall. Handle is 2" tall. I believe the knot is around 29mm but I don't have calipers so I can't be sure. It's pictured here next to a Duke 3 and SOC 2 Band for comparison. The handle is a Black Acrylic Octagon. It's a very well built brush with very soft tips yet nice backbone and flow through. It's been used less than 10 times. Handle good use a cleaning otherwise in perfect condition. I originally purchased for about $130.

45 3,955
 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Dovo Special and brush are sold. Strop reduced.

45 3,955