02-01-2013, 04:56 PM
User Info
THE TRADEMARK HAS BEEN OWNED IN THE UK SINCE 1910 AND PROTECTED SINCE 1927. THIS RAZOR IS ALSO CALLED THE 'SAFETY RAZOR WITH THE HE-MAN BLADE'. THE RAZOR BLADE IS HOE-TYPE. IT WAS CONSIDERED TO BE A REVOLUTIONARY SYSTEM, AND A MAJOR ADVANCEMENT IN COMPARISON TO THE TRADITIONAL CUT THROAT RAZOR. THE RAZOR BLADE COULD BE SHARPENED ON THE STROP ALMOST INDEFINITELY, BUT EVENTUALLY DISPOSED OF AND REPLACED WITHOUT NEEDING A NEW HANDLE AT CONSIDERABLE SAVINGS.RAZOR HAS NO RUST AND MINIMAL FINE SCRATCHES - GREAT CONDITION AND INCLUDES 2 BLADES

$13.50 shipped CONUS - I ship the next business day after receiving payment. Have positive feedback from all previous sales. I may trade for vintage Gillette razor - please email.

I accept PAYPal . THANKS!

Mod Edit: PayPal gift payment cannot be used.

4 108
 02-09-2013, 08:50 AM
User Info
Ihave Very nice Gillette D/E razors. One "Slim" and one "Fat Boy" adjustables, a Super Speed Silver Tip and a gold ball end. Would you be interested in any as a trade?

I have some nice Gillette D/E razors. One "Slim" and one "Fat Boy" adjustables, a Super Speed Silver Tip and a gold ball end. Are you interested in any as a trade?

Attached Files Image(s)

0 7
 02-09-2013, 09:25 AM
  • GregDR
  • Illinois
User Info
That Durham Duplex handle works great with old Gillette heads. I have one that I use with my Tech and New Deluxe heads.

GLWTS!

53 555
 02-09-2013, 10:19 AM
User Info
Yes I am open to trade - please just PM. Thanks!

4 108