03-31-2012, 06:45 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I ordered two Semogue brushes (SOC and LE 2011) and two brush stands from Portugal Online Shop a few days ago and this is what arrived this morning:

[Image: Semogue0022.jpg]

[Image: Semogue007.jpg]

[Image: Semogue015.jpg]

I'm really impressed with the way in which Miguel has chosen to individually wrap each brush; it shows a level of care and attention to detail that is not often seen these days.

The extra products included (444 Aftershave Balm and the wonderfully smelling Pedra Pomes - Pumice Soap), free of charge, are an added thoughtful touch.

So thank you Miguel, I will certainly be ordering from you again and I daresay I will be trying out some of the products you have on your website that I haven't seen or tried before.

32 638
 03-31-2012, 06:52 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Very nice, two of my favorite brushes. Be sure and post these in the Monthly Haul Forum.

173 23,546
 03-31-2012, 08:09 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
That is a great haul. The plus is excellent customer service.

1 3,507
 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
I have those two brushes and find them superb in every way. An excellent buy. Thank you also for mentioning this vendor. This is the first I have heard of it, and look forward to exploring the site further.

132 2,614
 03-31-2012, 01:31 PM
User Info
A wonderful selection of brushes!
Miguel is a member of this forum, and is always a pleasure to deal with him. He is a true gentleman!

2 5,532
 04-01-2012, 05:19 PM
  • Madail
  • Portugal
User Info
Wow! I saw this in TSR, and now here?! Again, i'm speechless!

As i've said before, it's a real pleasure to be around and available for you gents!

The small offers and extra care are nothing but a token of being grateful for all the kindness many of you have showed me. Whenever the order weight allows and whenever there's extra time, i do it all with a big smile on my face.

Thanks everyone!

PS - The wrapping is kinda lame now that i see it Smile It looks more like some Gourmet cocaine pack or something AHAHAH! Nevertheless, we have a saying that is literally (What matters is the intention) Rolleyes

0 49
 04-01-2012, 06:02 PM
User Info
Beautiful brushes! Enjoy them as they are superb! Ahh, well-made Portuguese products!

75 20,883