02-05-2013, 11:57 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • Not saving money yet....
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
I'm doing some fundraising and have some items to part with. All items include CONUS shipping. I'm willing to ship internationally but only via registered mail, which is a minimum of $15 extra. If you're serious about something send me a PM. Payment by Paypal only.

First is a very rare cased Leresche #51 (I believe). Overall in fine condition. It has some braising on the handle and some tarnish from an old blade I was too lazy to fully remove. None of the teeth appear to be bent. Asking $225

[Image: photo34j.jpg]

[Image: photo31rv.jpg]

[Image: photo33om.jpg]

[Image: photo32dw.jpg]

Next is a 6/8 Dovo Special with Faux Tortoise Scales. It actually measures a good 13/16+. Blade has some light watermarks here and there. The wedge is seated a little off, but it works perfectly fine. Not shave ready. A member gave me a deal on this, which I am passing on. Asking $105 shipped CONUS. NOW $95 shipped CONUS SOLD

[Image: photo28y.jpg]
[Image: photo29o.jpg]
[Image: photo30t.jpg]

Next is a lot for restoration. It consists of an 11/16+ Fredrick Reynolds, an 11/16+ Bannister, and a hair under 5/8 Joseph Allen and Sons.

The pivot on the FR is a bit loose, and it has some scratches on the blade.

The Bannister is obviously in the worst condition, and will be 11/16 once a couple very small chips in the edge are removed.

The J Allen is actually in pretty good shape functionally.

None of them are shave ready. Asking $100 shipped for the lot. If you buy another item, you can take it for $75.

[Image: photo34uf.jpg]
[Image: photo33uk.jpg]

Next I have 200 spoilers. They aren't sealed, but all the packages appear full to me. To help ease any qualms, I'm including an extra 15 blades on top of the 100 in case there is a blade missing here or there. Asking $100 per 100. SOLD

[Image: photo27po.jpg]

I have a rare Schick A type for sale. Outside has some scratches and wear appropriate for its age, but it shaves great. I load the blades by hand, although you can use the lever if you'd like. Asking$100.

[Image: photo28oj.jpg]
[Image: photo29b.jpg]
[Image: photo30z.jpg]

Last I have 1000 Gillette Silver Blues. Only available as a lot of 1000. Asking $210 including shipping. SOLD

[Image: photo27q.jpg]

9 541
 02-06-2013, 06:40 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Leresche has been sold.

If someone wants the Dovo and the restoration lot knock off $50 for the both. So a total of $155

9 541
 02-06-2013, 07:05 PM
  • Stroker
  • Jacksonville, Oregon
User Info
Wow! That Leresche went in a heartbeat! (As well it should!) Those are very rare and will be a prized possession in someone's collection. The buyer got a real beauty there! Thumbsup

6 448
 02-07-2013, 05:14 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
The Lereshe, spoilers, and GSBs have been sold.

Prices reduced on the Schick and Dovo. If you buy any other item, you can take the restoration lot for $50

9 541
 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
The Leresche is available again. Please PM me if interested

Also, I located a blade carrier for the schick. Not only does the mechanism work, but it has all the components so you can reload it with your favorite blades

9 541