02-07-2013, 07:12 AM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
Just finished 15 minutes ago with the maiden shave of my new T1. What a great razor. Not as heavy as my Parker 65 but a little more aggressive which is fine. Workmanship and finish are exemplary for a 24 dollar razor. I have discovered in my 3 to 4 months of WETSHAVING I do prefer razors that have rougher texture or more course checkering on the handle. That would be the only demerit on this razor is that I lost my grip a few times and had to readjust. BUT, I am going through hand therapy right now and my right hand doesn't have the strength it used to . The only other nuance with this razor is that the corners of the bottom plate/safety bar are sharp, they weren't radiused one bit. They won't hurt you, but they will trigger that "oh crap, I just cut myself " response when one of the corners grabs a bit of skin and then you realize that all is well. I did it twice this morning and busted out laughing on the second occurrence. No nicks and i'm smmooooottthhhhh. I just love my fat handled, heavy, sub 30 buck razors from SABI and Parker.

2 334
 02-07-2013, 07:54 AM
User Info
The Sabi standard bar head is without a doubt one of the best when it comes to getting a very close shave in comfort. I currently have a Sabi T-4 with a handle I like to describe as pretzel size. I paid only $20 for my Sabi which is a bargain

Happy shaving

98 12,353
 02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Nice review it is good to see the more affordable razors get some attention.

Wish you a speedy recovery on your hand.

1 3,507