02-09-2013, 04:31 PM
User Info
Gentlemen, I have three user grade Gillette Fatboys I am selling as a lot. I am not going to lie, they are all very much user grade, sorry no shiny offerings or pretty finishes in this bunch. They all have brassing, some pitting and green spotting and small rust spots as well. The paint is mostly gone from the numbers on all of them.

Date codes:
1) E-1 1959
2) F-4 1960
3) G-2 1961

All three razors adjust normally and the doors open and close cleanly and smoothly.

The only mechanical issue I can find with any of them, is that the blade gap is slightly off on one side of the head vs the other on the G-2 Fatboy. The other two razors line up as they should. These babies will give great shaves for a lifetime or even better, make for some nice replate candidates.

I see nice user grades going for $30-50 each these days so I have priced this lot accordingly.

Due to the poor finish on all three and the blade gap issue on the '61 model, I think a fair asking price would be $70.00 shipped CONUS via Paypal for the lot. This is asking $22.00 each and factoring in shipping/paypal fees. I will also consider a trade for an older iKon, or a Tradere. I will also consider trading for a small M&F brush (somewhat equal in price). Please pm with any questions or trade offers. Thanks, Jeremy-

SOLD for $60.00!

Attached Files Image(s)

63 2,125
 02-09-2013, 09:57 PM
User Info
Sale pending.

EDIT: SOLD. Thank you buyer and the Nook!

63 2,125