02-10-2013, 06:06 AM
User Info
Hi Gents:

ALL PRICES REDUCED. Prices include conus shipping.

All of the razors look better in person than they do in the pics. If you want additional pics, I'd be glad to take them for you.

SOLD 1. Coles slant head (Hoffritz design) razor. This razor is in very nice condition, but the finish has been rubbed off of the handle. No case. Your price is $50.

[attachment=11964]

2. Gillette "New" w/narrow handle. The silver finish is dark on the handle, but the head is nice and shiny. Your price is $37. REDUCED TO $32.

[attachment=12018]

3. Gillette "Old" with ball-end handle. This razor is in really nice condition except for one small crack which is only visible with a magnifying glass - without it, it just looks like a scratch. The finish is very nice and the head gleams. No case. Your price is $50. REDUCED TO $45.

[attachment=12012]

4. Gillette Fat Boy. This razor is in good condition. The head is shiny, but with surface scratches. The handle's finish is worn, but not awful. It opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster works well. It is marked "G-2", which means it was made in the 2nd quarter of 1961. It's a very nice "user grade" razor. I have deleted the original pic and replaced it with a better pic. Your price is $45. REDUCED TO $40

[attachment=12011]

5. Gillette Slim. This is a very nice razor with a nice finish.
It opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster works well. It is marked "L-4", which means it was made in the 4th quarter of 1966.
Your price is $37. REDUCED TO $32.

NOTE: I have changed "Slims". This is a nicer razor than the one I originally offered. The pic you see here is the new Slim.

[attachment=12009]

66 692
 02-10-2013, 02:03 PM
User Info
:monoloco: Tempter!

Biggrin

I have never tried a NEW short comb. But I'm on a self imposed buying diet.

GLWTS!

32 6,309
 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM
User Info
It's Sunday - go ahead and splurge!

Meanwhile, check out the new (better) pics I just added.

66 692
 02-15-2013, 02:01 PM
  • dgtroy
  • Ex-Lurker
  • Sunland, California
User Info
(02-10-2013, 06:06 AM)vocalistbob Wrote: Hi Gents:

ALL PRICES REDUCED. Prices include conus shipping.

All of the razors look better in person than they do in the pics. If you want additional pics, I'd be glad to take them for you.

SOLD 1. Coles slant head (Hoffritz design) razor. This razor is in very nice condition, but the finish has been rubbed off of the handle. No case. Your price is $50.

2. Gillette "New" w/narrow handle. The silver finish is dark on the handle, but the head is nice and shiny. Your price is $37. REDUCED TO $32.

3. Gillette "Old" with ball-end handle. This razor is in really nice condition except for one small crack which is only visible with a magnifying glass - without it, it just looks like a scratch. The finish is very nice and the head gleams. No case. Your price is $50. REDUCED TO $45.

4. Gillette Fat Boy. This razor is in good condition. The head is shiny, but with surface scratches. The handle's finish is worn, but not awful. It opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster works well. It is marked "G-2", which means it was made in the 2nd quarter of 1961. It's a very nice "user grade" razor. I have deleted the original pic and replaced it with a better pic. Your price is $45. REDUCED TO $40

5. Gillette Slim. This is a very nice razor with a nice finish.
It opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster works well. It is marked "L-4", which means it was made in the 4th quarter of 1966.
Your price is $37. REDUCED TO $32.

NOTE: I have changed "Slims". This is a nicer razor than the one I originally offered. The pic you see here is the new Slim.

Would like to purchase the fatboy and slim. Still available?

0 5