02-11-2013, 11:07 AM
User Info
Hello Gentleman,

Im post a few things that need to go, I have decided to clear just a few things that either I have way to much of or doesn't get used much at all. So I'm going to list just a few things today.

All prices include PayPal fees and airmail shipping to Canada and USA, If you would like faster shipping and tracking or extra insurance over $100 that will be paid buy buyer.

International please enquire about shipping difference and insurance.

I will ship buy Canada Post only, I will only accept PayPal or local cash sale only. No e-checks, or Money Order, Or checks from foreign countries.

1. Weber DLC Head with Bulldog Handle, I have coated the handle with my own design of Black heat shrink tube, it adds extra grip and looks pretty nice as well, Underneath the Heat shrink tube is Black paint so if you would like it all back to normal just take come paint thinner and cut the heat shrink tube off and let it soak in paint thinner and it will be back to new again.
I am the second owner of the DLC Head it is in Great condition seems like all the black is still there for the DLC coating, Shaves great but Ive turned back towards the Old Gillette's I do love them more so this one must go.

$80 Shipped USA/CAN SOLD

2. Red Ring Eclipse, Yes the very Rare and every so elusive razor that never pops up on forums, It has been used a few times but not enough to make it a keeper. The condition is good, It could use a new replate if youe wanting to make it a show piece. I find the plating to be 70% there but thats just me. You can get a replate job done for cheap this razor was only chrome plated so its cheap to replete, If I was going to keep it I would get it Rhodium plated. It is the earlier version of the Eclipse razors its the Starburst edition as noted with the design on the head.

$205 Shipped USA/CAN Price Drop from $225-215-205 Final Price Drop!!! SOLD !!!!!

3. Feather RG Straight Razor, I bought this a few weeks ago and used it once and found out That I should just stick with DE razors for my own good, I will include the Razor blades that were included with the razor for free.
There is no marks anywhere on the Razor it was Brand new when I got it so its good to go I have cleaned it with rubbing alcohol but it will be up to you to clean it yourself.

$80 Shipped USA/CAN SOLD!!!

4. Feather DE Blades Brand NEW 200 blades Black packs of 5.
There are 2 cartons of 100. Will sell Separately in 100's only.

$70 Shipped USA/CAN or Split up for $35 per 100 SOLD!!!!!!

5. Two wooden Soap Bowls One is an AOS bowl and the other is Trumpers Rose bowl, both are SOLD

$25 shipped for both. SOLD
If someone buys more then one Item I will throw in the Bottle of Proraso Splash Brand New in Box, But the shipping will have to be ground due to the alcohol in the Aftershave.

Feel Free to msg me with interests I can combine items to work out a better price as well. If you would like more pictures or details feel free to PM me.

Would sell all as a lot for:

$85 shipped. USA/CAN

[Image: k3pz41.jpg]
[Image: 30ky8h0.jpg]
[Image: 1zgt66d.jpg]
[Image: 25jwa5g.jpg]
[Image: qovpcp.jpg]
[Image: lbm1k.jpg] [Image: 20b1hdv.jpg]
[Image: 2145vue.jpg]
[Image: 2qi61k5.jpg]

If Im out of line on my prices please let me know.

39 694
 02-11-2013, 11:46 AM
User Info
Lots of Feathers here. I'm going to try a Feather straight one of these days... Good luck!

97 615
 02-11-2013, 01:06 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Some of the detail in the art deco eclipse pattern on the Red Ring top cap can be lost with a replate.

Does the handle of the Red Ring have a hairline crack?

43 1,690
 02-11-2013, 01:08 PM
User Info
(02-11-2013, 01:06 PM)Andrew Wrote: Some of the detail in the art deco eclipse pattern on the Red Ring top cap can be lost with a replate.

Does the handle of the Red Ring have a hairline crack?

Nope the Red Ring Handle is in great condition no cracks anywhere on the razor at all.

39 694
 02-11-2013, 02:06 PM
User Info
Damn I was so close to get a weber dlc

12 568
 02-11-2013, 02:16 PM
User Info
Would be open for trades as well? Let me know if anyone has any Really interesting razors they would like to part with.

Biggrin

39 694
 02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
User Info
Last price drop on Red Ring before sold elsewhere.

39 694
 02-11-2013, 05:57 PM
User Info
I am soooooooooo tempted on the red ring, but I do value my marriage.

24 212
 02-12-2013, 09:06 AM
User Info
200 Feather Blades and 2 wooden Bowls with Proraso splash available for $85.00 Just looking to get the last of it gone.

39 694
 02-14-2013, 08:11 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Archived

100 12,439