02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
If you have tried Alt Innsbruck AS splash, then you are familiar with that magical touch it seems to have, converting a mediocre shave into a fantastic one, finding BBS where it hadn't been before, leaving your skin feeling just right.

However, the scent of Alt Innsbruck stays with me all day. I can still smell it at bedtime. Some days, this is a good thing. Other days, it's too much of a good thing, of you know what I mean.

So, can anyone steer me toward an AS splash that leaves your face feeling like you just splashed on Alt Innsbruck, only with a different scent?

43 1,690
 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Andrew, Alt Innsbruck is one of my favorites. That sensation you speak of, I also experience with Floid Blue. Two totally different products, but both leaving my face feeling the same.

173 23,546
 02-12-2013, 02:20 PM
User Info
(02-11-2013, 08:03 PM)Johnny Wrote: Andrew, Alt Innsbruck is one of my favorites. That sensation you speak of, I also experience with Floid Blue. Two totally different products, but both leaving my face feeling the same.

You are killing me Johnny! I chickened out on getting the "Blue" this order from Phil, and now you say thisBlush

Does it have about the same cooling effect?

6 1,224
 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
I thought I might hear mention of Floid Blue. I will have to order a sample to see how I get along with the scent.

How does Speick AS compare?

43 1,690
 02-12-2013, 07:10 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Speick is in an all different class. There is no cooling effect with Speick at all. But, it is very healing and the scent is not strong at all.

To me, the Floid Blue stings like crazy when you first put it on (especially after a very close or careless shave) then wham!, it starts to cool down and leaves your face feeling refreshed.

173 23,546