04-01-2012, 11:02 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
It is Spring cleaning time of my shave den and pen drawer. So it is time to let go of some razors and pens that are duplicates or don’t get love and attention.
Please pay through PayPal. CONUS Shipping will be an additional $6 for priority with tracking regardless of how much you buy. I will ship internationally if you pay for the shipping; however, I insist that is shipped tracked, and tracking is not available for a reasonable rate to all locations.

If you are in the U.S. and are willing to have a razor or some pens shipped with a bubble mailer, then I am willing to go with 1st class parcel shipping. It will run closer to $2 for just one razor or 1-2 pens to be shipped.

The first group are open comb razors.
Razor 1) left in the pictures – Gillette Old Style with typical cracks in the handle. $8
Razor 2) middle in the pictures – Gillette NEW with bar handle (some discoloration on handle) $9 - SOLD
Razor 3) right side – Gillette NEW with ball end handle (cracks in handle) $9 SOLD

New pictures of these razors will be posted below. I accidentally swapped two heads/handles and the bar handle won't work correctly with the head I originally placed it with.

[Image: DSCF3852.JPG]

Group 2 – Gillette techs
Razor 4) 1932 Candian Tech with fat handle $8 SOLD
Razor 5) gold colored Y2 tech $8 SOLD
Razor 6) silver colored tech $8 SOLD
Razor 7) travel tech $8 SOLD

[Image: DSCF3849.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3850.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3851.JPG]

Fountain pens group 1: Wality/Airmail 69T. In order to get a full set of colors I ordered an entire box of 10. However, these five (the extra pens) have never been inked. $10 each with one of each color available (red, orange, green, blue, purple). I do have an extra red and green pen that has been used if someone really wants two green or two red. These pens write with a fine point. Like many eye dropper fill pens, they do have the tendency to blot/burp ink due to thermal expansion if not fairly full. Directions for filling eye-droppers pens can be found at this link: http://www.fountainpenrevolution.com/how...d_pen.html
Wality/Airmal 69T $10 each

The red pen pictured has been sold. Other colors still available.

[Image: DSCF3859.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3862.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3860.JPG]

Fountain pens group 2:
Yellow Noodlers pen – this was the early model of piston pens that Noodler’s released. It is not a flex model. I have used the pen; however, the bright yellow was never a color pen I reached for. $8
Arizona Orange Noodlers Flex pen – current flex piston from Noodlers – this is the regular piston and not the ahab flex. This pen has not been inked. $10
Kaweco Sport Classic – Broad nib – clear. I love my Kaweco Sport pens in the summer. They make for a great pen to toss in shorts pocket. I accidently ordered a bold so I have not used this pen. I stick to EF to M nibs. You will want short international cartridges for this pen. It has not been inked. I will include a blue and a black short international cartridge. $15

Moteverde Invincia Tartania – a heavy pen that is a stunner. It comes with a B nib as well. This pen sold for $80. It hasn’t had much use because I just don’t find the weight/size comfortable for my tendinitis. Maybe I don’t use it because of the B nib. $40
Lamy Al-Stars – $25 each Both Al-Stars have medium nibs. The Al-star is very similar pen to the Lamy Safari/Vista. However, instead of an ABS plastic body, these are made from aluminum.
The redish one was sold as a Raspberry color. I don’t grab it because of the purplish hue. As far as I know it has not been inked. $25 SOLD
The silver/graphite pen on the right has a slight lilac colorization to it to my eye. I still don’t know If it is really there or if my eye is just playing tricks with me on the color. As far as I know, it has not been inked. $25 SOLD

[Image: DSCF3864.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3876.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3875.JPG]

0 253
 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM
User Info
Great deal on the razors!

12 1,243
 04-01-2012, 11:31 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
Woah! I made a mistake when I was taking pictures! I accidentally swapped two heads and handles. I had the wrong NEW head on the wrong handle. And yes, it does make a difference. The diameter of the two handles are different at the neck and the one head is made to take a narrower handle. Here are the updated pictures.

Razor 2 (middle razor) has the bar handle and a NEW head -SOLD!
Razor 3 (right razor) had the ball end handle a a NEW head SOLD

[Image: DSCF3879.JPG]
[Image: DSCF3880.JPG]

0 253