02-13-2013, 11:42 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Hello everyone, have a few items up for grabs this time around. This listing is US only.
All prices include shipping, payment via Paypal only. First come first served via PM only, merely posting "I'll take it" in the thread won't get it.

Thanks for looking!

Semogue TSN 2012 LE #64 Mixed boar/badger - In great condition and has a similar knot to the infamous 24mm Caravela but smaller for those that prefer it. It's broken in nicely and an all around wonderful brush. Approximate Dimensions: 22mm/52mm $58 **SOLD**

[Image: Semogue_01.jpg]

[Image: Semogue_02.jpg]

[Image: Semogue_03.jpg]

[Cadet Mongoose TTO-13 - Excellent razor, only used a few times and is in like new condition. Comfortable, long handle with excellent knurling for grip. Very nice and aggressive for a TTO. Original case included. $17 **SOLD**

[Image: Cadet_TTO_13_01.jpg]

[Image: Cadet_TTO_13_02.jpg]

[Image: Cadet_TTO_13_03.jpg]

W.R. Case & Sons Chrome Vanadium Bone Handled Tracker in Chestnut #07011 - The name says it all, these are still handcrafted in the USA, rock solid and tough as nails. This is a wonderful knife, double blades with Spey/Clip blades. I just didn't realize how large/heavy it was and I prefer smaller/lighter. This was only carried for 1 day in my pocket and it cut 2 pieces of rope, it still has the factory razor sharp edge and you can literally shave the hair off your arm with it. Weight is 3.75oz Length - Handle: 106mm/4in. Blades: 76mm/3in. each. This is not stainless and will rust if not taken care of, the payoff is it will develop a beautiful patina over time and will retain an edge much better than stainless and is easier to sharpen. Includes original box, before shipping I will wipe the blades down with a freshly oiled cloth. I paid $50 for it, your price. $35 **RETRACTED**

[Image: Case_01.jpg]

[Image: Case_02.jpg]

[Image: Case_03.jpg]

31 1,510
 03-13-2013, 05:13 AM
User Info

98 12,363