02-15-2013, 06:42 AM
User Info
I've been so busy indulging my SBAD that I forgot to stock up on AoS Sandalwood with tallow shaving soap and now I'm having trouble finding the refills.

Maybe you went a little overboard (who me?) and realize now that you don't need two dozen pucks of this stuff and a mortgage at the same time.

I'd be willing to help with the soap part.

Also, if anyone knows of a store that still has the refills in stock or of someone who may be willing to sell theirs, please PM me.

Thanks.

27 355
 02-15-2013, 07:48 AM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
(02-15-2013, 06:42 AM)scritchnscrub Wrote: I've been so busy indulging my SBAD that I forgot to stock up on AoS Sandalwood with tallow shaving soap and now I'm having trouble finding the refills.

Maybe you went a little overboard (who me?) and realize now that you don't need two dozen pucks of this stuff and a mortgage at the same time.

I'd be willing to help with the soap part.

Also, if anyone knows of a store that still has the refills in stock or of someone who may be willing to sell theirs, please PM me.

Thanks.

Lee's Razors still had some AoS tallow 5 days ago. Here is the link to that announcement thread.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the Sandalwood in there, I need to quit speed skimming.

31 1,510
 02-15-2013, 09:13 PM
User Info
I was just in the AoS in Philadelphia yesterday and picked up a puck of lavender. They only had one left. I didn't check to see if they had any tallow-based sandalwood, but it's only a block or two from my work, so if I remember, I can check on Monday.

2 129