02-17-2013, 11:28 AM
User Info
For those who don't know Travis (tgutc) recently announced the opening of his new endeavor,The Wet Shaving Sample Shoppe. I placed an order a few days ago and received the samples today. Travis provided great communication and shipped the samples out within a day of the request and included a tracking number w/ the package. The samples arrived today- they are clearly labeled and are well packed in small black plastic tubs w/ screw caps- I even received an extra free sample of Mike's Orange, Cedarwood, & Black Pepper which was a nice touch. Travis did not skimp on product when it came to filling the containers, they are all filled to the top and are very generous samples. If you have ever considered ordering samples, but weren't sure where to go, I would highly recommend doing business with Travis at The Wet Shaving Sample Shoppe.

Attached Files Image(s)

5 938
 02-17-2013, 03:30 PM
  • mikeperry
  • St Louis via the UK
User Info
Hi Tom

Enjoy the samples, you got yourself some nice stuff Smile

The screw top containers look to be of good quality (should be able to re-use them a number of times) and as you stated they appear to be well filled.

Take care, Mike

Edit: Fixed grammar.

23 1,872
 02-17-2013, 04:39 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Great products and service

44 632
 02-18-2013, 05:44 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Thank you for the kind words.

45 3,955
 02-18-2013, 08:30 PM
User Info
Got my package just last week and it arrived just as the photo shows and in record time too. Yes, they are filled to the brim - you get your money's worth with Travis.

6 323