02-19-2013, 04:41 PM
User Info
Simpson Classic 1 in Best, 22mm/42mm. Handle is 39mm tall. Beautiful little scrubber that’s been used less than a dozen times. I’m discounting the brush a bit and also including a used-once tub of Strop Shoppe Special Edition with tallow shaving soap in the Baker Street Scent, which sells for $18 dollars a tub. The Strop Shoppe Special Edition tallow soaps are IMHO some of the best soaps out there, period. Their performance is better than 95% of the soaps I’ve tried. The Baker Street Scent is a light cologne scent that is really nice but it burned my face a bit. It’s a large tub – 8 oz. Highly recommended, whether you buy the brush or not. Ingredients include tallow, Shea butter, Coconut oil and Cacao Seed butter. Slick and rich.
$100 $95 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Savile Row 3118 Silvertip. I measure 19mm/47mm and the handle is 39.5mm tall. Extremely soft tips. Good little brush that is a lather machine but not scrubby. This is a catch and release for me. Right after buying it (and the Classic as well) I found the small brush I want to keep – a Rooney. I’m asking what I paid.
$55 $50 shipped CONUS. I will be reducing this one further if it doesn’t sell. First to PM me and pay gets it but please don’t bother posting PM sent – I will read the PM’s in the order they come in. SOLD

Gold Gillette Aristocrat. This is an extremely smooth shaver and one I highly recommend trying if you like a shave that is mild but still reasonably effective. The TTO works well – doors open smoothly and evenly and close tightly. The finish is in good shape on the handle but the head is missing some laquer and some gold plating as pictured.
$40 $35 shipped CONUS.

27 348
 02-23-2013, 07:41 AM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info

91 17,618