02-22-2013, 12:17 PM
User Info
Serve has 30% off Eshave. Com anyone here use thier products and what do you think of them?

Sent from my Amaze 4G

1 67
 02-22-2013, 12:21 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
I've never used them but there is a video somewhere on this forum of the Eshave owner telling blatant lie after blatant lie regarding her products and wet shaving in general. After watching the video I can't imagine myself buying any of her products.

45 3,955
 02-22-2013, 12:47 PM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
I got the White Tea Cream, Balm, Oil and a Pure Badger Brush in a Bespoke Box of Awesome. That was actually my first foray into using a brush to lather. The cream is great stuff, but I didn't care much for the White Tea scent. The Brush was crap though still, I would buy more of their creams and balms.

Gonna have to search for that video though...Sounds interesting.

Don't know if I should resurrect this or not, but I found the link to the video. My honest opinion is that the cream and balm is great stuff. At any rate, here is the link to the video http://www.videojug.com/interview/shaving-equipment-2

14 1,177
 02-22-2013, 01:03 PM
User Info
I've used their shaving cream, in both White Tea and Verbena Lime, as well as their aftershave balm (or "soother" as they call it). The performance of both the cream and the ASB is fantastic. The cream is amazingly slick and provide great skin conditioning. The ASB also does a fantastic job. In both cases a little goes a long way.

The cream is one of the top creams I use, as is the ASB. Say what you will about the owner, their products are great and one of just a handful of products I'll always have in my Den.

0 836
 02-22-2013, 05:55 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
(02-22-2013, 12:21 PM)tgutc Wrote: I've never used them but there is a video somewhere on this forum of the Eshave owner telling blatant lie after blatant lie regarding her products and wet shaving in general. After watching the video I can't imagine myself buying any of her products.
Saw that thread/video. They won't be getting any of my cash....

5 1,151
 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM
User Info
Thanks guys! It was cool to get something shaving related in a national promo but I don't think I will be ordering either.

Sent from my Amaze 4G

1 67
 02-22-2013, 11:43 PM
User Info
(02-22-2013, 12:21 PM)tgutc Wrote: I've never used them but there is a video somewhere on this forum of the Eshave owner telling blatant lie after blatant lie regarding her products and wet shaving in general. After watching the video I can't imagine myself buying any of her products.

+1

If this product was the sum of Santa Maria Novella and Xpec, I still would not touch it Angry

22 5,043
 02-28-2013, 06:07 PM
User Info
Hi, first post, just because I really have to add that I find the product to be outstanding. Started with the White Tea travel set and would consider the cucumber and/or lime.

I was disappointed to find the pre-shave oil contains parabens, However. I expect they are/will be reformulated.

Also, the ASB is a bit thick, and for me, does not absorb well on humid/rainy days. Would love to see a lighter lotion from them as well.

JAF

0 1