02-27-2013, 10:39 AM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
Traded

I'm looking for a Muhle R41, or a Merkur Slant, whichever shows up first. I would buy either for a reasonable price.

Would also be willing to trade this Gillette 1960 Flaretip which has been Cerakoted by Jeff Forbush (4bushweaponsrefinishingsystems dot com). I'm allergic to Nickel, so that's why I had this done.

In the process, the nickel plating was blasted off and the ceramic paint sprayed over the brass directly. It was then heat cured. This is a cool looking water proof coating that will last. You definitely won't see (m)any others like this. The razor mechanically operates just fine... probably better than many others its age.

This razor was PIF'ed to me. The finishing cost $40.00... so that's the value I'd assign to this piece for a purchase or trade. We could always work out any trade inequalitie$.

Additional photos or info available on request (PM).

Note: 2nd photo with silo doors slightly open, shows the amount of play in the TTO nob (if deliberately extended out). If doors are closed down (as when shaving), there is virtually NO Play in the nob. It will not extend out. Handle locks tight.

[Image: ft2.jpg]

[Image: ft3.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
Robert

17 290
 02-27-2013, 10:42 AM
User Info
Very cool looking razor - looks good next to your Glock I might say

4 108
 02-27-2013, 11:34 AM
User Info
PM sent