03-02-2013, 10:56 PM
User Info
Hey guys,

So I have been DE shaving for about 5 months now. Over this time, I have spent a countless amount of hours scouring the internet in a desperate search for the famed Gillette Swedes. Aside from reading many posts referring to how amazing these blades are, I also have had to listen to two friends of mine constantly brag about having them and how they get the most extraordinary shaves imaginable. I know what most are likely thinking......and I would agree that you would think that being friends and all, I should be able to score a couple of these blades from one of them. Unfortunately for me, these friends live on the other side of the country, so I don't have the luxury of being able to hassle them every time I see them. Aside from that, they both claim that they have a "limited" supply of these blades and just aren't willing to part ways and ship them to me.

Thus, I thought I would try my luck here and pray that there was a kind enough soul out there who would be willing to sell me some Gillette Swedes. I understand that these blades are hard to come by, so I don't have a problem paying a premium for them.

I would be truly appreciative if someone could allow me the pleasure of shaving with one of these blades. Thank you very much.

0 4
 03-02-2013, 11:38 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Hello and welcome to the Shave Nook! Please introduce yourself in our introduction forum.

45 3,955