03-11-2013, 11:50 PM
User Info
I recently had a big sale to raise up funds and send some of my good items to more loving homes. I still have a few things left, great things, and I'm hoping someone will find something they like. I'm willing to work with any reasonable offer! Biggrin

Paypal please : Anywhere USA shipping only : Prices include shipping with USPS

Not interested in trades. Please make me any reasonable offer. I'm willing to work with you to make the sale! I will combine the shipping cost as much as I can for multiple items purchased together.

SOLD -Gem Jr.
- In good condition except for some plate loss on head. The box is also in good condition for its age.
Price: $13

Vie-Long Bullgoose 2012 - BONUS FREEBIE - 20 Rapira Super Stainless DE Blades!
I am the second owner. It is in great condition with maybe a half dozen shaves on it total. A really nice 50/50 natural horsehair brush with a 25mm knot and a comfortable and large beehive handle. Comes in original box with a plastic stand too!
Price: $35

TFS (Tcheon Fung Sing) Soap Lot - BONUS FREEBIE - A 60% tub of Razorock S. Maria!
This is some of the best soap around IMO, and I have here 5 great offerings from TFS in one lot. All have been used 2X. They are the 100-125ml quantities. Tabacco Verde and Lime e Spezie are the Duro hard soap variety. The others are Italian soft soaps. 3 are in some great containers I made from mason jars and my own labels.
Tabacco Verde: Green Tabacco
Lime e Spezie: Lime and Spice
Freshezza Polare: Spicy Eucalyptus
Summer: Light citrus/floral
Winter: Light and fresh
Sold as a lot shipped Priority Medium Flat Rate.
Price: $60

Kingsley Dark Wood Bowl
- Empty wood soap bowl in good shape. Used.
Price: Add to any other items/s for $5. By itself its $8

Thank you all very much, and remember, feel free to make me an offer, I'm willing to work with you as I just want to sell, and I will combine the shipping as much as I can!

4 253
 03-12-2013, 09:10 AM
User Info
Hellllllooooooo Shave Nook!?

4 253
 03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
User Info
Nice deals.

98 12,364
 03-18-2013, 06:53 AM
User Info
Updated sale with available items and reduced prices!

4 253
 03-18-2013, 08:01 AM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
John, BST is a bit slow these days. Be patient "and they will come"!

35 2,703
 03-18-2013, 11:02 AM
User Info
Thank you Billy! I hope so Biggrin

4 253
 03-20-2013, 07:38 AM
User Info
I've added some bonus freebies to sweeten the deal on the VL brush and TFS lot!

4 253