03-15-2013, 12:23 PM
User Info
I just started using tapatalk on my android phone, and I love it! I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner. Makes browsing TSN on my phone so much more enjoyable. I guess I was turned off by the 2.99 price tag, but it's well worth the price.

15 222
 03-19-2013, 07:03 PM
User Info
+1! I love Tapatalk. Keeps me on my phone all day! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

0 53
 03-20-2013, 03:03 AM
  • TimS
User Info
(03-19-2013, 07:03 PM)24Fanatic Wrote: +1! I love Tapatalk. Keeps me on my phone all day! Lol!!

I too, really enjoy the efficiency of Tapatalk. I'm finding that I don't visit the non-Tapatalk shaving forums nearly as much because of this. As a matter of fact, as a newbie, this forum is really growing on me--seems to be the right 'fit' for me--. Thanks to whomever on the TSD staff who made the forum available on Tapatalk.

1 13
 03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(03-20-2013, 03:03 AM)TimS Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 07:03 PM)24Fanatic Wrote: +1! I love Tapatalk. Keeps me on my phone all day! Lol!!

I too, really enjoy the efficiency of Tapatalk. I'm finding that I don't visit the non-Tapatalk shaving forums nearly as much because of this. As a matter of fact, as a newbie, this forum is really growing on me--seems to be the right 'fit' for me--. Thanks to whomever on the TSD staff who made the forum available on Tapatalk.

Hi Tim. Welcome to The Shave Nook. It's good to have you here and, if you would like, please feel free to introduce yourself in the Introductions thread. By the way, we are TSN, not TSD which is a totally separate forum. Again, welcome to the Nook. Smile

2 11,211
 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Oh, I thought it said 'tapas talk'...me like tapas! Smile

0 1,622
 03-20-2013, 11:04 PM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Boston
User Info
I picked this up today for my iphone and I definitely like it much more than the mobile site.

35 1,732
 03-22-2013, 09:17 AM
  • TimS
User Info
(03-20-2013, 02:20 PM)freddy Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 03:03 AM)TimS Wrote:

Hi Tim. Welcome to The Shave Nook. It's good to have you here and, if you would like, please feel free to introduce yourself in the Introductions thread. By the way, we are TSN, not TSD which is a totally separate forum. Again, welcome to the Nook. Smile

Oops, sorry about the wrong forum identification; very embarrassing! I'll certainly introduce myself in the introductions thread soon.

1 13
 03-22-2013, 09:21 AM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(03-22-2013, 09:17 AM)TimS Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 02:20 PM)freddy Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 03:03 AM)TimS Wrote: I too, really enjoy the efficiency of Tapatalk. I'm finding that I don't visit the non-Tapatalk shaving forums nearly as much because of this. As a matter of fact, as a newbie, this forum is really growing on me--seems to be the right 'fit' for me--. Thanks to whomever on the TSD staff who made the forum available on Tapatalk.

Oops, sorry about the wrong forum identification; very embarrassing! I'll certainly introduce myself in the introductions thread soon.

Not to worry. It's an honest mistake that even I've made. Blush

2 11,211
 03-22-2013, 09:29 AM
User Info
Tapatalk is how I found this site in the first place. It's a great app and I actually find myself completely avoiding forums that don't have tapatalk versions of their sites.

Sent from my Transformer using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

6 327
 03-22-2013, 01:22 PM
User Info
Love Tapatalk. Wish all forums supported it !!

22 5,044
 03-23-2013, 01:49 PM
User Info
Agreed. The $2.99 price isn't bad, especially in a hobby where people are spending $$$ on a single razor. Pictures are always formatted correctly, fonts are easy to read, it just seems to work.

The only drawback I have with the program is the non-support for mybb smilies, but I can live with that.

BTW, there is a topic here: http://shavenook.com/thread-tapatalk-dia...ntegration on the initial integration of tapatalk into the forums. It's pic heavy, but for those who have not used it you should check it out. The screenshots were taken with the default tapatalk theme, not the theme I normally use.

Kudos again to Andrew for letting me badger him until he installed the plug in.

129 6,685