03-24-2013, 03:43 PM
  • matloffm
  • Culver City, CA
User Info
I normally don't have any trouble viewing posts with images in them, but sometimes I get this…
-------------------------------------------------
Opinions wanted...
Opinions wanted about the finish, not the style... I know these are custom and finishes can and do vary. I ordered this color. I think it's beautiful.

After a number of weeks wait (no problem), I was informed it was ready, and was presented with this...

After the first paragraph and after the next sentence I don't get an image, rather I eventually get a small blue square with a ? in it. Does anyone know why this happens and what can be done about it?

Others responding to the thread see the images. Any ideas?

16 545
 03-24-2013, 05:34 PM
User Info
(03-24-2013, 03:43 PM)matloffm Wrote: I normally don't have any trouble viewing posts with images in them, but sometimes I get this…
Opinions wanted...
Opinions wanted about the finish, not the style... I know these are custom and finishes can and do vary. I ordered this color. I think it's beautiful.

After a number of weeks wait (no problem), I was informed it was ready, and was presented with this...

After the first paragraph and after the next sentence I don't get an image, rather I eventually get a small blue square with a ? in it. Does anyone know why this happens and what can be done about it?

Others responding to the thread see the images. Any ideas?

what's the link to the thread?

40 5,830
 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
I could view them earlier on my laptop, currently I'm on my iPad and I can't view them now...

Here is the link!

91 17,875
 03-24-2013, 06:25 PM
User Info
(03-24-2013, 05:51 PM)ben74 Wrote: I could view them earlier on my laptop, currently I'm on my iPad and I can't view them now...

Here is the link!

that's a problem with where the photos are being hosted, not a problem on our end.

this is a direct link to the photo, which doesn't load: http://blufront.no-ip.info/image/shaving...lains1.jpg

I'd suggest that the OP of that thread host the photos on a more reliable service like tinypic or imgur.

40 5,830
 03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
  • matloffm
  • Culver City, CA
User Info
I cannot connect to that URL. I get a connection refused message. Oh well, guess there is nothing more to be done.

Thanks, Marc

16 545