04-09-2013, 12:56 PM
User Info
Hey all.

So, I got an email confirming that the Italian is sending my stuff.
After my little fiasco with my credit card...lol...Took me a bit to figure out why the card would not be accepted but in the end everything worked out.
I forgot to add a couple things like some Bolzano blades. I wanted to give them a try. So I guess next time I order from the Italian I hope to remember to put them in my basket.

I've got a bottle of Proraso aftershave with the spritzer/atomizer coming. Some of Proraso's sandalwood shave soap and Sul Filo Del Rasoio by Proraso Razor Burn Repair Balm for those times I forget to put a new blade in my razor or try to do one last shave before I throw it out and put in a new blade...Ya'd think I would know by now (30+ yrs of shaving) not to do that and put in a fresh blade.

Since I have found the wonderful world of online shopping and stores that sell shaving equipment, I have a bunch of new blades to try out and test their limits. So I suspect I will be getting a visit from the razor burn fairy...lol and hopefully this stuff works. I ordered the sample size just in case it's just a bunch of hype.

I wonder when my haul will arrive. Just one province away from me. With the way the Canada Post works ya never know. I've had stuff sent from the US and it took less time than stuff coming from a Canadian province. Mind you I have had deliveries from the US that took months, so I guess it's hit and miss today with postal services these days. I remember the days you dropped a package off at the post office and it was delivered in two days. That is a rare occurrence these days. Any way I'm just ranting, don't mind me....

Fab

0 33
 04-09-2013, 04:08 PM
User Info
Anticipation!

31 1,800
 04-09-2013, 04:37 PM
User Info
(04-09-2013, 04:08 PM)Bowhnter Wrote: Anticipation!

You could say that.

I'm actually anxious to get the Proraso soap. I got the tub of soap. I pretty much like all their products and have been using them for many years. I imagine this soap to be just as good as their other soaps with a different and nice scent.
I just don't know what aftershave i will pair with it. I don't think I have anything that will go with it so I guess I will have to acquire something new. :-)

Fab

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

0 33
 12-22-2013, 11:53 AM
User Info
Just had to place another order today, to try to get it in before the holiday hiatus.

Some La Toja aftershave, some Razorock Problem Solver aftershave, and some Evil Eye Lime aftershave wax on sale.

I've put myself on a soap diet, and now my appetite for any type of aftershave product grows.

0 303