04-13-2013, 05:08 AM
User Info
Good Evening Gents,

Today I have for offer some items that don't get the attention they deserve in my den, and I simply can't keep installing shelves and cabinets for all of it. All prices include CONUS USPS Priority shipping with tracking(unless stated otherwise). All payments to be by Paypal, and you must use a "confirmed address" with Paypal. PM me if interested, first.

I primarily want to sell, however I would be interested in trading for Mint Cased Vintage Razors...Especially a Mint Aristocrat #66 in Mint case (Gotta be mint all around, and we can work out the details of the trade)

All items pictured in this link: http://imgur.com/a/Ga4Ta

I have 4 packs of 5 blades each of Red Personna's(20 blades total). This can be added to any of the items for $5

1. The iKon "Power of 5", this is the iKon Bulldog handle with 3 baseplates, the OSS, SB, and OC baseplates included. A wonderful piece of equipment, I find I enjoy using my vintage razors over this, although I may regret selling it. $165

2. Still Available Soap Lot, Although I enjoy these soaps, I have too many other ones that get favored in my rotation. (Blades not included) I prefer to sell as one lot since shipping is easier, $60
- RazoRock Zi' Peppino soap and AS, both used once.
- Mama Bears; Hinoki Wood 5oz puck and Aromatic Pipe Tobacco 4oz puck(has the Almond lid, but it's not almond) both at least 90%
- RazoRock Caprician Lemon used once (i used wax paper to press the block down into the tub to make it easier to load a brush)
- Cella - 90%
- Shea Moisture Three Butters Lotion, used 3 times
- MDC, this was a 2oz sample I purchased from Garry's Sampleshop, I've used it 4 times.

0 25