04-07-2012, 06:50 AM
  • Leon
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
I'm using Chrome, btw.

The first page I see when I enter shavenook.com is the portal. The featured article shows part of the text and then at the bottom a link "Read More" should point us to that article, but it seems it's not a link, it's a plain text.

The only way to navigate to the article is to click on top of the article, above the text.

Just my 2 cents....

4 313
 04-07-2012, 07:02 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Bruno,

I believe that you are having that problem only on one article, the last one I wrote. None of us can get it to work and we have no idea why this has happened.

Both Andrew and I have tried everything we can to make this work on that article. I must have done something wrong when I entered it is all I can figure out.

Sorry for the inconvenience on this article.

173 23,535
 04-07-2012, 08:12 AM
  • Leon
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
Thanks, Johnny! I can navigate to the article through the link at the title, but the absence of link at the "read more" text might be some kind of bug or glitch in the forum software.

4 313
 04-07-2012, 08:17 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Bruno,

When on the Portal Page, can you link to the other articles with the "read more" link? I think the glitch was me.

173 23,535
 04-07-2012, 08:28 AM
  • Leon
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
(04-07-2012, 08:17 AM)Johnny Wrote: Bruno,

When on the Portal Page, can you link to the other articles with the "read more" link? I think the glitch was me.

Yes I can. In your previous article "THE DECLINE AND RESURGENCE OF WET SHAVING" Wink

4 313