04-07-2012, 07:19 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I'm rationalizing my collection of shaving gear at the moment and am havinga final clearout of items I'm no longer using or need.

Note: I'm also wiliing to trade the remaining items if needs be.

Payment by paypal would be preferred if possible. Delivery will be by Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery postage to the UK or airmail (small packets) to CONUS (insured but not tracked).

Tracked postage to CONUS is available at extra cost.

I will post elsewhere; please contact me for postage costs.

Multiple item discount will apply both on this sales thread and on my other sales thread.

This sale is being advertised on two forums at the same time so it is literally as case of first come, first served.

[Image: Razors012.jpg]

[Image: Razors011.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette OLD - in shaver grade condition (handle is not cracked, however it is showing signs of that the handle is laikely to crack) - £10 (posted) to UK or $16 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD

Gillette #162 Reverse Stud Goodwill - in good condition. Please note that the handle is cracked though (the head will fit a number of other handles though) - £20 (posted) to UK or $32 (posted) to CONUS - No Longer Available.

Gillette Long Comb NEW head - used a few times since being replated by Bob's Razor Works - in very good condition (see photos) - £20 posted to UK or $32 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

Gillette Ball-end NEW (Long Comb) - in good condition (the handle is not cracked) - £15 (posted) to UK or $24 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

Gillette Common Bar Handle NEW (Long Comb) - in good to fair condition - £17.50 (posted) to UK or $32 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

English NEW handle - in good condition - £7.50 (posted) to UK or $16 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

[Image: Razors002-1.jpg]

[Image: Razors040-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Canadian Gillette Tech (early version with Diamond shaped curved cut outs in head) - in good condition - £12.50 (posted) to UK or $20 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

US Gillette Tech (later version with standard shaped flat cut outs in head) - in very good condition - £12.50 (posted) to UK or $20 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

US Gillette Tech in Gold (later version with standard shaped flat cut outs in head) - in very good condition - £15 (posted) to UK or $28 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

US Gillette Ball-end Tech (dated C3) - in very good condition - £12.50 (posted) to UK or $20 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

US Gillette Tech (early version with Diamond shaped cut outs in head) - in good condition (some brassing present on the handle) - £12.50 (posted) to UK or $20 (posted) to CONUS - SOLD.

Thanks for looking.

Please PM me if interested. Smile

32 638
 04-09-2012, 05:48 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
Prices reduced on the remaining items.

If anyone is interested in organising a trade for any of the remaining items then I am up for that as an alternative option.

I am primarily interested in brushes, soaps, creams, AS balms or English Gillette NEW razors.

32 638