04-19-2013, 08:25 AM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Since November 6th, 2012 I have been an active member of this fine community. I have bought some amazing stuff off the members here. I have learned a lot about wet shaving, and have been PIFed a number of wonderful items. I feel it's time for me to give a little something back to this fine community.

Last time I ordered this stuff from Phil I got a little itchy in the finger and ordered 2 instead of one. I naturally can't use 2 at the same time so I'm going to pass this on to another lucky member. So what is it?

Up for PIF today we have one full bottle of the one and only, Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Acadian Spice After Shave.

What are the rules of this here PIF? Well essentially there aren't any. I ask only one thing...that if you have a full bottle, know you already love the stuff, or have a nook full of the stuff because you are preparing for the end of days; you allow another member of this fine community discover this wonderful stuff for themselves, free of charge.

I'd post a picture, but my point and shoot is broken, and my DSLR is in Savannah. So, I post a link to Brian's website so those of you that don't know can check it out and read a bit about this great product.
http://krampertsfinest.com/?page=products

On to the boring legal crap...
This PIF is for CONUS only (sorry overseas guys, we need to find a way to introduce you to this fine stuff I know), I believe this is because of alcohol content, but if not please someone correct me...blah, blah, blah.

If you are interested in entering please simply state "I am in, I'm in, Let me in" (or any easily understandable derivative of this statement) in your post.

The entries for this here PIF will close at 12am CDT (Central Daylight Time) on Friday, April 26th and the numbers will be put into a random generator and a number will be selected by some strange guy running the program in some undisclosed location in Central Europe (I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you, and then well you wouldn't get to try this great stuff anyway). The bottle will then be shipped, at my earliest convenience by me, to the selected winner of Brian's great after shave. Earliest convenience being that following Saturday, or Monday as I'm going on VaCay on the morning of the 1st of May.

This is my first PIF, so if I'm doing it all wrong, please send me PM and I'll correct any mistakes I've made, and note to the community where the changes are being made, and why after entering so many PIFs I really have very little clue of how to run my own.

Thank you.

Here we go.

14 1,177
 04-19-2013, 09:04 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
Very nice PIF Clinton. SWMBO gave me 2 bottles + flask for Christmas so I am NOT in.

~Frank

18 271
 04-19-2013, 09:14 AM
User Info
Very nice PIF. I have never tried Krampert's, and have wanted to for quite some time after reading so many positive reviews.

"I am in, I'm in, Let me in" Smile

Thanks for the chance!

14 211
 04-19-2013, 09:34 AM
User Info
I'm in!

Very generous PIF, thank you. Been wanting to try this.

Crossing fingers,

Moe

24 212
 04-19-2013, 09:35 AM
User Info
great pif! shame on me i live in europe so i'm not in - but i will somehow find my way to Brians glorious creation. some day. some day.

7 1,625
 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM
User Info
Not in, since I got plenty of Brian's wonderful Bay Rum (and his 80 Below, which is great in summer). Someone is in for a treat Biggrin

3 3,580
 04-19-2013, 12:35 PM
User Info
I'm in!
I love bay rum but have not tried this one yet. thanks for the PIF.

0 143
 04-19-2013, 01:04 PM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
(04-19-2013, 08:25 AM)CRAusmus Wrote: Since November 6th, 2012 I have been an active member of this fine community. I have bought some amazing stuff off the members here. I have learned a lot about wet shaving, and have been PIFed a number of wonderful items. I feel it's time for me to give a little something back to this fine community.

Last time I ordered this stuff from Phil I got a little itchy in the finger and ordered 2 instead of one. I naturally can't use 2 at the same time so I'm going to pass this on to another lucky member. So what is it?

Up for PIF today we have one full bottle of the one and only, Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Acadian Spice After Shave.

What are the rules of this here PIF? Well essentially there aren't any. I ask only one thing...that if you have a full bottle, know you already love the stuff, or have a nook full of the stuff because you are preparing for the end of days; you allow another member of this fine community discover this wonderful stuff for themselves, free of charge.

I'd post a picture, but my point and shoot is broken, and my DSLR is in Savannah. So, I post a link to Brian's website so those of you that don't know can check it out and read a bit about this great product.

This PIF is for CONUS only (sorry overseas guys, we need to find a way to introduce you to this fine stuff I know), I believe this is because of alcohol content, but if not please someone correct me...blah, blah, blah.

If you are interested in entering please simply state "I am in, I'm in, Let me in" (or any easily understandable derivative of this statement) in your post.

The entries for this here PIF will close at 12am CDT (Central Daylight Time) on Friday, April 26th and the numbers will be put into a random generator and a number will be selected by some strange guy running the program in some undisclosed location in Central Europe (I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you, and then well you wouldn't get to try this great stuff anyway). The bottle will then be shipped, at my earliest convenience by me, to the selected winner of Brian's great after shave. Earliest convenience being that following Saturday, or Monday as I'm going on VaCay on the morning of the 1st of May.

This is my first PIF, so if I'm doing it all wrong, please send me PM and I'll correct any mistakes I've made, and note to the community where the changes are being made, and why after entering so many PIFs I really have very little clue of how to run my own.

Thank you.

Here we go.
1. Kooze
2. Moe
3. IvanCro70

14 1,177
 04-19-2013, 01:05 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
Not in but this is a wonderful gesture. Nice job paying it forward !!!

116 3,804
 04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
  • TimS
User Info
I'm in! Being new to this still, I have yet to try a bay rum AS, and I would love to! Thanks!

1 13
 04-19-2013, 02:37 PM
User Info
i am in

5 135
 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
(04-19-2013, 01:04 PM)CRAusmus Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 08:25 AM)CRAusmus Wrote: Since November 6th, 2012 I have been an active member of this fine community. I have bought some amazing stuff off the members here. I have learned a lot about wet shaving, and have been PIFed a number of wonderful items. I feel it's time for me to give a little something back to this fine community.

Thank you.

Here we go.
1. Kooze
2. Moe
3. IvanCro70
4. TimS
5. ElliotR

14 1,177
 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM
User Info
I'm in, thank you for doing this. Would love to win, ran out of my post shave recently and the local store that stocks it has run out so I'm looking for something new.

4 309
 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM
User Info
I would love a chance to be a part of this generous PIF please! The only AS's I've tried are Barbesol and Clubman so thank you for the chance to try something new!

0 6
 04-19-2013, 07:15 PM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
Great PIF for a great product!

88 4,233
 04-19-2013, 08:26 PM
User Info
I like the PIF!

Clinton, if you don't have an instruction sheet to send with it, please let me know and I'll send one. Of course giving out an address must be OK with the winner.

I'll add a 1 oz sample of the new menthol with it. Sorry, at this time I have a name for it (Frostbite), but no label.

Obviously I'm not in.

32 6,311
 04-19-2013, 08:47 PM
User Info
Great, great, great PIF. Anyone hear that hasn't heard of or had a chance to try this amazing market changing bay rum should definitely get in on this.

This stuff is so great it is the only AS that I've used for about a year now. It's great! I can't even keep count of how many bottles of KFBR & KFM I have in and around my Nook.

Get in on this, be lucky enough to win, and you too can be great! Just like this AS is great.

Wait, did I mention that it is GREAT?!

(sorry, trying to channel Tebow excitement here) Tongue

31 7,914
 04-19-2013, 08:53 PM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
(04-19-2013, 04:46 PM)CRAusmus Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 01:04 PM)CRAusmus Wrote:

Thank you.

Here we go.
1. Kooze
2. Moe
3. IvanCro70
4. TimS
5. ElliotR
6. hudson
7. Noktrnl

14 1,177
 04-19-2013, 08:55 PM
User Info
Count me in too
Sent from my Amaze 4G using Tapatalk 2

1 67
 04-19-2013, 08:56 PM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
(04-19-2013, 08:26 PM)ShadowsDad Wrote: I like the PIF!

Clinton, if you don't have an instruction sheet to send with it, please let me know and I'll send one. Of course giving out an address must be OK with the winner.

I'll add a 1 oz sample of the new menthol with it. Sorry, at this time I have a name for it (Frostbite), but no label.

Obviously I'm not in.

Awesome. As somebody in some movie said once... It just got real folks. (or something like that anyway)

I actually don't have an instruction sheet, so at the approval of the winner, I will definitely forward you their info and make this PIF even better, didn't think that was possible, but it certainly is now...LOL

Thanks Brian...

14 1,177