04-21-2013, 10:10 AM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
[/color]Hello friends. After some soul searching and my new found dedication to single edge razors I'm selling off the stuff I will NEVER use again. It was a tough decision and took a few weeks to decide what must go. All of these razors have served me well and are products of my DEAD... They all work as designed and are in pretty good shape. Prices include shipping to CONUS. International sales buyer pays difference.

BLU LIGHT SPECIAL.... BUY THE 3 REMAINING RAZORS FOR $50.00.

Let me introduce you. Left to Right. Parker 96R, Gillette Red Tip B-3, Schick Krona, Gillette Travel Tech O-1 w/ case.

[Image: 2hgwo6v.jpg]

Parker 96R. My 1st DE razor. Very nice shave. more aggressive than a Super Speed. This one is in great shape. Really liked it w/ Feather Blades. $20.00

[Image: 16iw7eb.jpg]

Gillette Red Tip B-3. I bought this because the Flair Tip just wasn't aggressive enough for me. I just never could get the shave I wanted from this nice looking razor.The only thing wrong with it is a few paint chips in the red and a minimal amount of brassing inside on the bottom plate. The outside chrome is in excellent shape. $25.00 [/color] SOLD !!!!

[Image: 5zr1jp.jpg]

Next up is my beloved Schick Krona. When I got on these I bought 4. I PIFed 2 to noobs. I'm selling this and keeping one. This one is in great condition with minimal brassing inside. All I can say is the Krona is one of my favorite DE's. Smooth shave. With a PolSilver SI it's hard to beat. $18.00

[Image: 11vteu1.jpg]

And last but not least is a really nice little Gillette Travel Tech O-1 w/ case. Aluminum handle. The case is in great shape inside. Outside it has a few marks in the brass. I enjoyed the head when I had the UFO Goliath pass around. I only used it once with the aluminum handle. As I have a Fat Handled Tech it didn't see much action. What can I say, it's a Tech, shaves like a Tech. Doesn't seem to have been used very much. I really bought it on a whim. $20.00

[Image: r8doo9.jpg]

THANKS for looking and Happy Shaves !!!

5 1,151
 04-21-2013, 10:36 AM
User Info
Pm sent on krona

0 36
 04-21-2013, 05:18 PM
  • Deano
  • Iowa
User Info
PM sent on Red Tip.

7 898
 04-22-2013, 08:54 AM
  • savagejoerude
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Alas having tried to cater to our far away friends is not working out. The added cost of shipping overseas averages to around $10 extra to ship... As YMMV pointed out to me as we talked about shipping to Greece is do you think the postal services are really being fair? How many people decide NOT to ship when they see how much the cost is of shipping. I see why the USPS is in the tank. I guess we will be bailing them out again.... I will try to continue catering to our far away friends... Even though I wouldn't buy something that 50% shipping cost is added to the sale. Sorry my far away friends...

5 1,151
 04-22-2013, 12:48 PM
  • YMMV
  • Europe
User Info
Trade between the two continents would have been sooo much easier if the shipping costs were lower. I am tempted to say that postal companies would earn more profit that way too, but what do I know. They have probably figured out this is the best policy for them.

0 41
 04-23-2013, 06:15 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
CAN I GET A B>U>M>P here !!!! SAVAGE SALE !!! Buy all 3 remaining razors for $50.00...

5 1,151