04-21-2013, 02:30 PM
User Info
Gents, here http://shavenook.com/thread-ufo-goliath-...#pid228191 there is a free draw of one UFO GOLIATH Razor Handle.

Please go to that thread of the PIF and please play the draw. Not here, please. Go to there.

Mods, this trhead is because the other has a subject that does not describe properly the subject. Rafael could be disapointed if there is not enough people interested. Thanks.

1 1,428
 04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Dr. Dulcamara please forward my THANK YOU to Mr Rafael for sending that beautiful handle for us to try. Let him know his baby is in good hands and I will cherish it. After I tried it in the pass around I fell in love with it and since I passed it on I couldn't get a really close shave with a DE. I was spoiled.. THANKS AGAIN !!

5 1,151
 04-22-2013, 01:00 PM
User Info
Thanks to you, my friend. I'm glad finally the handle has found a good owner. I read your chronicles of the shaves, at Mardi Grass in New Orleans, and how sorry you felt to let go of it. Hope your lady be feel better. I'm sure Rafael will say something here and will thank you and all participants in the PIF and the DRAW.

1 1,428
 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
My congratulations to the winner of the toss Joe and all the participants all my gartitud, likewise to Teiste by the organization, a big hug to all and thank you very much

Rafael

1 108