04-22-2013, 10:12 AM
User Info
Hi lads, Geordie Sam here,
back when I was 15 there was a girl at school called Geraldine,we used to get the same bus home,(I don't think she new I was on the same planet)one day I decided to try and impress her,(we both used to get off at the same stop) so I thought I would get off the bus while it was still moving,and just GLIDE into my stride like Gene Kelly.
My big moment arrived.
1st mistake.The bus was moving too fast.
2nd mistake.I ignored mistake no.1
3rd mistake.Instead of getting off the bus in the direction it was travelling, me(clown) decided to face in the opposite direction to the way the bus was going, so Geraldine had a perfect view of Mr cool as I got off.To say it was a TOTAL DISASTER is NOT doing it justice, I went ARSE over TIT BACKWARDS into the bus shelter,It's a good job nobody was waiting for the bus or I would have killed them.
In summing up,I never got a date with Geraldine, I nearly killed myself,and I demolished a perfectly good bus shelter.
Oh well,such is life.
Geordie Sam.

0 79
 04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
If we were honest, we've all done crazy things to impress a young lady in our youth. Maybe not as crazy as stepping off a moving bus.Smile

Although I do seem to remember something about a high dive going wrong and loosing my shorts.

173 23,546
 04-22-2013, 04:50 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Great story Geordie Sam!

(04-22-2013, 11:19 AM)Johnny Wrote: If we were honest, we've all done crazy things to impress a young lady in our youth. Maybe not as crazy as stepping off a moving bus.Smile

Although I do seem to remember something about a high dive going wrong and loosing my shorts.

Depends what the shorts contained as to whether you impressed her or not Johnny! Tongue

91 17,851
 04-22-2013, 05:07 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
I was at a party in my twenties (here we go) and was very drunk, trying to charm a beautiful girl...I tried not to accidentally slosh too much beer all over her ... we were both standing in the hallway next to a flight of stairs under which was draped a large fabric. Being very manly, I reached out with one arm to lean on what I thought was a walled off section under the cloth...and fell right through...

When I emerged with a mop on my head and a foot in a bucket...she was gone!

0 1,625