04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
User Info
GREAT NEWS!! The volunteers who sampled our new Lime aftershave have been more than enthusiastic about our updated formula. The magic formula now joins our other formulas in a secure blast proof bunker guarded by these guys. :flaming::flaming:

We are going to be busy building inventory through the weekend. Which means... our anticipated release date for our new Lime aftershave has been moved UP!

We expect to update the site this weekend and be available for orders.

We hope to begin shipping this coming MONDAY! Aaaaa

[Image: CTTPXP4l.jpg]

6 323
 04-25-2013, 08:56 AM
User Info
Fabulous news! I was actually looking at your site yesterday and hoping for a lime. Great news, indeed

0 2
 04-25-2013, 09:26 AM
User Info
(04-25-2013, 08:04 AM)Captain Capsize Wrote: GREAT NEWS!! The volunteers who sampled our new Lime aftershave have been more than enthusiastic about our updated formula. The magic formula now joins our other formulas in a secure blast proof bunker guarded by these guys. :flaming::flaming:

We are going to be busy building inventory through the weekend. Which means... our anticipated release date for our new Lime aftershave has been moved UP!

We expect to update the site this weekend and be available for orders.

We hope to begin shipping this coming MONDAY! Aaaaa

[Image: CTTPXP4l.jpg]

Have you considered adding glycerine to it?

0 84
 04-27-2013, 09:18 AM
User Info
Hi Captain Capsize,

Thanks for the info. Nice!

I just noticed (via this thread), but if I may ask, are you the "Captain" of Captain's Choice?! Smile

I've heard great things about your line of after shaves.

3 270
 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM
User Info
just used some this morning.
simply amazing

5 135
 04-27-2013, 03:59 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(04-27-2013, 09:18 AM)shave_rookie Wrote: Hi Captain Capsize,

Thanks for the info. Nice!

I just noticed (via this thread), but if I may ask, are you the "Captain" of Captain's Choice?! Smile

I've heard great things about your line of after shaves.

Yes he is. The one and only Captain.

173 23,531
 01-22-2015, 02:58 AM
User Info
I was the happy winner of the Captain's Lime in one of his drawings. His generosity in this area is great.

The product feels wonderful, but the scent strikes me as having other things than lime in its profile.
I can't put a finger on it -- who else can venture their thoughts?

6 722