04-26-2013, 08:06 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen, these three straight razors are fabulous, except that I rarely use them. I have others. So it's time to pass them on to someone who will appreciate them. All razors are in superb condition, with tight pins and blades that close perfectly center. All are honed, shave tested and stropped. All are shave ready. The price includes U.S. shipping. Overseas is a wee bit extra. Paypal is fine. From top to bottom:

1. Ralf Aust 6/8 round point hollow in near mint condition. I have a 5/8 version of this, which I use often. ($115)
2. John Williams 6/8 round point hollow in superb condition. These razors are known as superb shavers. This one is. ($95) ***SOLD***
3. George Wostenholm 11/16 wedge square point. The razor is restored, but I'm not sure if the scales are original. You can clearly see the writing on the blade. A fabulous shaver. ($105)

Thanks. If interested, please drop me a personal message.

Attached Files Image(s)

132 2,614
 04-26-2013, 08:40 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Very nice Obie. They should find a good home. GLWTS

173 23,546
 04-26-2013, 08:55 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Thanks, Johnny. They are fine razors, but they were feeling too lonely in the rack. I have far too many razors that sit unused, so I might as well give someone else the chance to use them. What's more, they are fabulous shavers — if they can shave my heavy beard, they'll Sasquatch. Good stuff.

132 2,614
 05-05-2013, 06:47 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Archived

91 17,854