04-26-2013, 02:54 PM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
[Image: trvt1.jpg]

[Image: trvt2.jpg]

[Image: latojakr.jpg]

[Image: kramping.jpg]

Sold - Tabula Rasa Vetiver & Tangerine... This was taken in trade from Moe, Here... Soap Trade Thread post #183 I've used it twice. Used a spoon to depress the contents in the container so I could load the brush from it directly. About 85% remaining. $18.00 shipped.

La Toja Aftershave Lotion (Splash). About 80% remaining.

Krampert's Finest Bay Rum Acadian Spice - Labeled as original formulation, but probably isn't, as per Brian's post below. Level of contents is 1/4" below top edge of label. About 75% remaining.

Sold - $18.00 for the La Toja & Krampert's (shipped together). Shipping is included in the price. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
Rob

17 290
 04-26-2013, 09:13 PM
User Info
Rob, FWIW, in all likelihood only the label is original. No rum formulations left Maine if you received it from me and paid for it. Some were given out for free. The formulation, despite what the label says, was written on the instruction sheet. That's why I included them and stated that the ingredients on the sheet supercede the label ingredients. I reformulated before shipping anything. (I hope you got an instruction sheet)

It's easy to check what it is. Let it fully dry on the skin to fully get rid of the Isopropyl, then test it with the tongue. If it's bitter it contains Bitrex and rum, if not, it's the present formulation and the one that crossed state borders for sale. FWIW, it's not a bad thing. I had quite a few complaints about ladies kissing their gent and getting a bad taste (the Bitrex). The reformulation removed the Bitrex.

GLWTS!

32 6,309
 04-26-2013, 09:17 PM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
Hopefully more appealing now...

Hiya Brian! No, I didn't get it from you. I received this almost two months ago from alabamalawyer here on the SN BST forum. I never did get an instruction sheet with it. All I know is what I've read from your posts and product web site. Fwiw, I've checked as you instructed and do get some bitterness, but I don't now know what it actually is. That hardly matters, It's a nice product whatever the formulation. Does what it's supposed to do... but I'm left with a cinnamon type scent that doesn't suit me. I feel like I smell of apple pie, Lol. At least, that's what I get. I'd rather someone else gave it a go. - Thanks for the heads-up.

17 290
 04-27-2013, 03:53 AM
User Info
Rob, sorry the T.R. didn't work out.

Y'all, i'm thinking 85% is pretty conservative as it's really fluffy when you get it, that's a great price for T.R. If you like Vetiver and Tangerine this is a great opportunity.

24 212
 04-27-2013, 09:17 AM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
Thanks Moe, I was hoping to like it more but, you know how it is. I can't help but think that Lime or Lemon would've been a better compliment to Vetiver than the Tangerine turned out to be... but that's just my opinion. We're all different. I hope the new owner likes it.

Fwiw, Since it's so soft & fluffy, I found I could use a spoon to depress the soap in the container, so I could load the brush directly from it, rather than scooping out the contents. Only used it twice, so probably more like 90% + remaining.

17 290
 04-27-2013, 11:12 AM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
All sold please archive.

17 290