04-30-2013, 06:52 PM
User Info
I finally got a break to post my items here!

Sold these together as a bundle for $300 + shipping

Simpson M7 Silvertip in Light Horn -

[Image: SimpsonM7brushlight1_zpsc0bc23de.jpg]

Knot diameter: 23mm
Knot loft: 48mm
Handle height: 60mm
Knot type: Silvertip badger

Another brush I love, but I find the function isn't where I'd like it to be for me. It has a very tiny nick in the ring of the handle on the front of the M7. I seem to have an eye for catching small stuff. It really isn't that noticeable, but I want you to know about it. I've had no problems with this brush shedding, and it has a great shaped knot to it. It comes with it's case it came in.

I would like $220$210 shipped first class for this brush.

Simpson Polo 10 in Best -

[Image: SimpsonPolo10Best1_zps106f8e7f.jpg]

Knot diameter: 29mm
Knot loft: 51mm
Handle height: 69mm
Knot type: Best badger

I find this brush to be too awkward in use with the large handle. I would have liked a bit of a longer loft too. The best hair in this Simpson was particularly great and has a great shaped knot and everything. It has no problems with shedding hair.

Also just now, about noon 5/1/13, as I was comparing some cheaper shipping methods the Polo 10 slipped from my hand and fell to the ground. It was about a 10 inch drop and bounced twice before I stopped it. I've looked it over and I don't see any problems with it, but I wanted to let that be known!

I would like $150$140 shipped first class for this brush.

Sold these together as a bundle for $300 + shipping

Pre-Vulfix Simpson Beaufort 6 -

[Image: CarterBeaufort61.jpg]

Knot diameter: 20.5mm
Knot loft: 48mm
Handle height: 61mm

I love the brush, especially the knot! What a superb knot! The thing I don't like so much is the heft of the handle. It doesn't have any heft really. Not like compared to the current brushes. This doesn't feel like a Pure when in use. It's still got some bit of scritch to it, but it's incredibly soft as well. I just think this would be better served being in another home.

I put clear nail polish on the lamp black lettering and the sticker. The sticker unfortunately started to smear a bit and is noticeable if you look closely. It lost 6 hairs in 26 uses. I had for some time with some brushes I kept track of the hair loss if anyone is curious about that. I don't keep track so much anymore. It comes with the Simpson shaving instructions that came with the Pre-Vulfix brushes, and also the instructions that came with it from Em's Place, where I got it from.

I would like $90$80 shipped first class for this brush.

Coates Fitzwilliam made by Simpson -

[Image: Fitzwilliam1.jpg]

Knot diameter: 18mm
Knot loft: 40mm
Handle height: 50mm

The brush has been used 25 times and only lost 5 hairs. It's a very nice solid little brush and while this pure grade isn't as nice as the Beaufort 6 it's still very nice considering some Pure I've tried. Too short of a handle, and small knots aren't a huge preference of mine as it is.

I would like $33$28 shipped first class for this brush.

Vie-long 04102 #2 Professional Barber Brush - SOLD!

[Image: Vie-long041021_zps9e900a62.jpg]

This is the slightly larger of the brushes as there is also a slightly smaller one you can buy. I got this from giftsandcare.com. I've found horse hair at times can be too prickly for me so it must go.

I would like $10 shipped first class for this brush.

If anyone is interested in something don't feel shy to make an offer!

18 572
 05-01-2013, 07:48 AM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
Not too many GYLEs come up for sale on BST... GLWTS!

34 1,797
 05-01-2013, 10:23 AM
User Info
Cut my prices some just so you know! Smile

Added: Also just now as I was comparing some cheaper shipping methods the Polo 10 slipped from my hand and fell to the ground. It was about a 10 inch drop and bounced twice before I stopped it. I've looked it over and I don't see any problems with it, but I wanted to let that be known!

18 572
 05-03-2013, 07:37 PM
User Info
Wow, whoever picked up that m7/polo 10 bundle got a ridiculous deal!

8 124
 05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
User Info
If there's any interest in either of the brushes left let me know!

18 572