04-30-2013, 07:34 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Evening folks, up for sale this go round is a mint condition Merkur Progress 500 (short handle). The plating on this specimen is flawless, the calibration is great..with no blade and completely tightened down it's on the +. It is a excellent shaver..nice and mild on the low end or moderate cranked up to 4-5 or go even more aggressive on the 5+ settings..the sky is pretty much the limit...at least until the cap unscrews. Tongue Only been used for about a dozen shaves at the most and has been very well cared for. Includes original box, papers and Merkur blade. **$50** via Paypal Shipping included, US Only please!
**SOLD! ARCHIVE PLEASE!**
[Image: 8iNtEJj.jpg]

[Image: 5w1IuLE.jpg]

[Image: WZfNB4t.jpg]

**Edited to add better pics.

31 1,510
 04-30-2013, 08:11 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Fantastic razor at a very fair price GLWTS.

44 633
 05-01-2013, 05:48 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Indeed, great price on a stellar razor! Why US only though I'm wondering?

14 870
 05-01-2013, 08:24 AM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
(05-01-2013, 05:48 AM)Attila Wrote: Indeed, great price on a stellar razor! Why US only though I'm wondering?

As I've posted several times before, after already being burned once while shipping international, due in part to no tracking and the recipient claiming it never arrived. I now prefer to only ship to US addresses, where I can have tracking for less than $1 and at least some protection in the event of a dispute. I'd be more than happy to ship international if the buyer wants to pay for a shipping method that includes tracking..which in most cases is at least $20-30. I highly doubt that will happen, as the shipping would be half the cost of the razor and they'd be better off ordering from a local vendor.

31 1,510