05-05-2013, 09:15 AM
User Info
Hi lads, Geordie Sam here,
I have been trying to remember the name of a film but I'm having no luck,and I'm hoping our community can help me.
The film is set on a bus, and it's about the different lives of each and every one of the passengers,they are all dead, and it's something to do with getting to their destination,each one keeps getting dropped off from the bus as they come to terms with their death,something like that,I'm sorry for being so vague but I just can't remember much more.The film was made about 12 or so years ago.
C'mon lads you can do it.
Geordie Sam.

0 79
 05-05-2013, 09:25 AM
User Info
Heart and souls?

6 1,224
 05-05-2013, 09:26 AM
  • Johnny
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Sam, is this the movie you are referring to?

Heart and Souls.

"Milo, Penny, Julia, and Harrison board a bus that later crashes, and all of them die but do not go to heaven right away. A baby is born in town at the same moment the bus crashes. The four dead passengers are tied to the baby, who would be named Thomas. For some reason Thomas can see them, and Thomas grows fond of them but when people think that Thomas might have something wrong with him, they decide not to let Thomas see them, which devastates him. Thirty years later Thomas is all grown and a little jaded when it comes to letting people into his life, and the four of them are still with him even though he can't see them. One day they simultaneously appear to him, and stay by his side until each one completes the final task of their personal lives."

173 23,285
 05-05-2013, 09:49 AM
User Info
Thanks Nickadermis and Johnny,yes I'm sure that's the film,I've just been to the IMDB and read about it.
Thanks lads,I just new it wouldn't take you long.

0 79