05-05-2013, 12:03 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I just pulled a BIC Chrome out of HONEYBADGER. It was a really good blade. I'm maintaining a beard and mustache of sorts so when I shave, I only shave my lower neck and touch up the sideburns a bit. Good and smooth for about 8 partial shaves. Thumbs up!

2 334
 05-06-2013, 09:43 PM
  • vuk
  • Virginia
User Info
I'm not sure if Bic has issues with quality control but I've had two packs (the yellow packaging) and both were quite diffrent. One pack shaved beautifuly in every razor I used it with. The other pack was horrible and I had to toss the blade mid-shave, tried two other blades out of that pack and it sucked too so I just tossed them all.

2 505
 05-07-2013, 09:09 AM
User Info
I've tried them - the only complaint I had with them was blade life. I was getting 2 shaves tops out of them instead of the 3 or 4 with other blades.

0 46
 05-07-2013, 12:48 PM
User Info
I have heard several people complain about the quality control involved with Bic blades. From what I understand, when they're good they're very good and when they're bad they're very bad.

Sent from my Transformer using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

6 327
 05-07-2013, 10:37 PM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
Same experience as vuk, I had one package of them and all were no good, couldn't even finish a complete shave with a blade :-(

27 1,296
 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM
User Info
(05-06-2013, 09:43 PM)vuk Wrote: I'm not sure if Bic has issues with quality control but I've had two packs (the yellow packaging) and both were quite diffrent. One pack shaved beautifuly in every razor I used it with. The other pack was horrible and I had to toss the blade mid-shave, tried two other blades out of that pack and it sucked too so I just tossed them all.

Huh, my batch came from your second pack. Terrible, awful things these are. Tough on the skin, and sadly not on the hair.

129 6,685