05-18-2013, 07:03 AM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
Now that I have settled down and decided to concentrate on birth year Gillettes and newer affordable razors, I've decided to sell some of the razors I bought in my initial frenzy last year. I don't sell on ebay and just want to break even after shipping. PM if interested.
[Image: P0Wvakr.jpg]
Schick Revereware "Butterknife" Injector. Really nice condition. $25.00 CONUS. [b][i][u]SOLD [/b][/i][/u]
[Image: 90DCsvI.jpg]
Intl. Silver TRAC II/Schick Super II Silver Razor. With Box and a unique 3-position adj. cartridge. $25.00 CONUS. SOLD
[Image: MLYDAax.jpg][Image: uxHFW6z.jpg]

2 334
 05-18-2013, 12:17 PM
User Info
Sold already!!!Facepalm

0 17
 05-18-2013, 01:12 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
BUTTERKNIFE is SOLD. The silver Super II is still waiting for a new home.

2 334
 05-20-2013, 05:38 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
Come on now folks, the Super IITrac II posesses an elegance not seen in multi blade cartridge razor handles for decades. The buyer of this timelessly designed shaving accoutrement would display it with unbridled but solemn pride knowing that he posesses a razor of unparalleled sophistication and elegance.
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!
Comes with the original, factory display box. Note the lightly faded exterior and the mostly visible lettering on the clamshell lid!
Note the high quality industrial grade, genuine, imitation velvet box lining that has survived over 3 decades of sitting in a bathroom cabinet.
DON'T WAIT! BE THE FIRST BUYER AND QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!
ALL FOR THE PIDDLING AND PALTRY SUM OF $25.00!
ACT NOW AND WE WILL THROW IN TWO, YES, TWO DOUBLE EDGED RAZOR BLADES FROM A UNIVERSALLY REVILED MAKER!
Where else can you get a deal like this? ACT NOW!

Damn, can I or can I not bullsh%# with the best of them!
Come on , there is a cartridge razor man out there that wants it, come on!

2 334
 05-21-2013, 06:54 PM
User Info
(05-20-2013, 05:38 PM)Blue line Wrote: Come on now folks, the Super IITrac II posesses an elegance not seen in multi blade cartridge razor handles for decades. The buyer of this timelessly designed shaving accoutrement would display it with unbridled but solemn pride knowing that he posesses a razor of unparalleled sophistication and elegance.
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!
Comes with the original, factory display box. Note the lightly faded exterior and the mostly visible lettering on the clamshell lid!
Note the high quality industrial grade, genuine, imitation velvet box lining that has survived over 3 decades of sitting in a bathroom cabinet.
DON'T WAIT! BE THE FIRST BUYER AND QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!
ALL FOR THE PIDDLING AND PALTRY SUM OF $25.00!
ACT NOW AND WE WILL THROW IN TWO, YES, TWO DOUBLE EDGED RAZOR BLADES FROM A UNIVERSALLY REVILED MAKER!
Where else can you get a deal like this? ACT NOW!

Damn, can I or can I not bullsh%# with the best of them!
Come on , there is a cartridge razor man out there that wants it, come on!

this post from you made me literally laugh out loud...

Smile

40 5,830
 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I was hoping some one would find it humorous. THE SALES PITCH WORKED.....SOLD!

2 334