05-19-2013, 06:17 AM
User Info
I had never tried this amazing soap. Until they stopped making it and then I tried it and went into a panic. It really is THAT good. Scent is clean and it lathers like mad and it is amazingly slick!!

Now I just live in dread for the day that the 2 sticks that I have run out!

Dangit what is wrong with this world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 413
 05-19-2013, 07:56 AM
User Info
(05-19-2013, 06:17 AM)Krisbarger Wrote: I had never tried this amazing soap. Until they stopped making it and then I tried it and went into a panic. It really is THAT good. Scent is clean and it lathers like mad and it is amazingly slick!!

Now I just live in dread for the day that the 2 sticks that I have run out!

Dangit what is wrong with this world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from the same company as Tabac, the performance of the Irisch Moos stick is superb. I used it quite regularly but in more recent times, it started to irritate my skin. I bought 3 sticks a couple of months ago but sold them again for this reason.
The sticks can still be bought from Erik, here:-Barbiere di Figaro

31 4,957
 05-19-2013, 02:39 PM
User Info
Krisbarger -

As an alternative, Irish Moos is made in a cream format and available at http://www.amazon.com/Irisch-Moos-Lather...risch+Moos

Also, while I was there just now checking the status of the cream, I see they have sticks at http://www.amazon.com/Irisch-Moos-Shave-...risch+Moos

Smooth shaves!

15 316
 05-20-2013, 03:35 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
I feel your pain, buddy. I love the Irisch Moos sticks as much as you do, if not more. It performs just as well as Tabac.

3 2,561
 05-20-2013, 08:06 PM
User Info
I was lucky enough to get a new stick and fell in love! Then a member on another forum grated a stick and didn't like the smell and PIFed it to me. I have quite a bite here but will be sad when it's gone. It's a fantastic soap.

2 805
 05-21-2013, 01:43 AM
User Info
My stick is going on 3 years old, back when I took a kick in the pants buying it, as Phil was the first one to carry a solid stock in the USA.

When I first had the stick I was in love with it, now I much rather use Tabac, I like the scent better.... That being said, its a good performer, if you haven't already tried the Palmolive stick, I highly recommend it, if you don't like Tabac.

0 652
 05-21-2013, 12:41 PM
User Info
just used my stick this w/end when i was travelling.

i'm lucky to have 2 backups and 1 near full left in my DOPP kit.

great soap, nice wide stick, great for face lathering.

8 2,718
 05-21-2013, 02:11 PM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
I like it pretty well. I had 2 or 3 sticks which I have grated down into a airtight container. I like Tabac better (scent wise), but they do lather very much the same.

29 466