05-19-2013, 03:15 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
ALL ITEMS SOLD...THANKS NOOK

Hello Gents,

With the influx of new custom brushes coming to me from Simpson and Shavemac, I am reluctantly selling some of my prized tools in my den. I am also selling a couple of great watches (Movado and Invicta). All items listed and pictured include CONUS shipping, Paypal payments only please. Please feel to contact me for any additional pics and or questions that you may have for each item. Thanks for looking.

Simpson Brushes....Rover in Best -$85 SOLD and Chubby 2 Super Badger $220. Chubby has been SOLD
I'm the original owner of both, non shedders, sparingly used, bought approximately 5 months ago, with boxes.

Rooney 2XL - $220. SOLD - This is THE one with the gel like tips and is an unbelievable experience...I hate to break up the pair I have but one has to go. Has not shed a single hair and comes with it's box. These don't come up for sale often and this grade of hair has not available any longer from Rooney.

Movado and Invicta Watches- $90 SOLD for the Movado (available) and $75 for the Invicta SOLD....The Movado was my dress up watch for several years but hasn't seen the light of day for about 3 years. This is a beautiful piece with sapphire crystal, minor wear scratches on band, none on glass and needs a new battery. The Invicta was given to me as a gift and has never been used or taken out of the box, the band still has the plastic sleeves to protect the band. Also needs a new battery.

[Image: Qtlux4Z.jpg][Image: H7oXKud.jpg][Image: S8di9Jd.jpg]

45 708
 05-19-2013, 04:00 PM
User Info
(05-19-2013, 03:15 PM)GMofmiami Wrote: Hello Gents,

Simpson Brushes....Rover in Best -$85 and Chubby 2 Super Badger $220.
I'm the original owner of both, non shedders, sparingly used, bought approximately 5 months ago, with boxes.

I have to say the Rover is an amazing brush. If anyone is on the fence they should hop on this opportunity. If i had more money i would hop on this myself. GLWS

9 149
 05-19-2013, 05:43 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Post updated....Simpson Rover at a great price and watches remain.

45 708
 05-20-2013, 05:29 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Archived

91 17,857