05-20-2013, 07:36 AM
User Info
I forgot to pack my brush on a recent 9 day trip to small town NC and didn't notice it until I shaved the first morning with Arko soap, brushless (which worked pretty good btw). So after work that day I went looking for a brush and found nothing. Then, having used KMF brushless once, I thought I'd take a look for something brushless and the RSC caught my eye. I bought the sensitive skin version and since I was in a bit of a hurry didn't realize it was a gel until the next morning. Turned out well though. I enjoyed 7 morning shaves that were perhaps as good as any. It took a little getting used to, particularly having that slick stuff all over my hands, but I did enjoy the shaves. This stuff, used brushless, is slick, protective and foolproof. The scent was pleasant, but not too noticeable. The gel, although slick, easily rinsed off.

All in all, I'm impressed. Once if finish off a few more things I plan to pick up the cream version of RSC and see how that works with a brush. The gel is a nice option to know about if you're ever on the road and forget your brush...

0 140
 05-20-2013, 02:51 PM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
I have several brushless gels and they work fine if you need a shave and don't have shaving soap/cream or a shaving brush.

But, I have decided that while they work pretty well I would prefer to use a shaving soap/cream and a shaving brush.

Now the Real Shaving Cream is not a bad cream and you can use a brush with it.

1 819