05-22-2013, 01:18 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Mother and daughter were shopping at the mall. The little girl asked her mom "mommy how old are you?" The mother replied "woman do not talk about their age dear, when you get older you'll understand".
The the little girl asked her mom "how much do you weigh mommy"?
The mother answered her "woman do not talk about their weight either you'll understand when you are older" The little girl asked her mother "when are not you and daddy married anymore"? The mother was becoming annoyed a little with the questions. She responded " that subject hurts mommy to much to talk about it".

After awhile the mother takes the young girl to he friend's house. The little girl was sulking a little. Explained to friend the questions she asked her mother and how her mom won't answer her. Her friend that she could get all the answers on her mother's driver's license. It is like report card with all that information on it.

Once home the little girl peeked at her mother's license. She said "mommy I know that you are 32" How do you that the mother asked. The little girl giggled I just know.

Mommy I know how much you weigh too, 132 lbs. The mother asked how do you know that. I just do and she giggled.

The little girl piped in again I know why you daddy are not married anymore. It is because you got an F in sex.

1 3,507
 05-22-2013, 01:25 PM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
[Image: laugingemoticon.gif]

Well i hope I don't get a divorce in the future because I have an F in sex as well......... I wonder if that could stand for fabulous instead?

7 405
 05-22-2013, 02:14 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
Laughing1 Where do you find these, Brad?

2 11,211
 05-22-2013, 07:16 PM
User Info
Good one, Brad!

75 20,883
 05-22-2013, 08:06 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Now that's funny Brad.

My son recently moved to Austin and had to get a Texas driver license. They made a mistake on his license and had is sex listed as F. I will have to send this to him and ask if he got an F in sex.

173 23,483
 05-23-2013, 10:42 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
(05-22-2013, 02:14 PM)freddy Wrote: Laughing1 Where do you find these, Brad?
Freddy, I just pick them up on my my adventures on the web. Like making everyone smile.

1 3,507