05-23-2013, 07:04 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
This is a delightful little brush, the Rooney Style 3 Size 1 in super silver tip. If you face lather, this is for you. Recently, however, I have returned to bowl lathering. I have a beautiful Sara Bonnyman lather bowl that matches my Moss scuttle in the waterfall design. I just hated seeing the lather bowl sit unused. Not that you can't bowl lather with this brush. I think it's better suited for face lathering. Also, I have too many brushes, so I don't need this one. The brush has good backbone and tips as soft as an angel's kiss. It's a 22 mm knot brush with a 44 mm loft. The price is $50 U.S. shipped. Overseas is extra. No trades, please. Paypal is fine. Thanks.
[Image: BPNA76X.jpg]

132 2,614
 05-23-2013, 07:52 AM
  • mikeperry
  • St Louis via the UK
User Info
Hi Obie

A *perfect* face lathering shaving brush (IMHO, see here), offered at a (very) good price, by a fine gentleman Euro

Take care, Mike

23 1,872
 05-23-2013, 08:05 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(05-23-2013, 07:52 AM)mikeperry Wrote: Hi Obie

A *perfect* face lathering shaving brush (IMHO, see here), offered at a (very) good price, by a fine gentleman Euro

Take care, Mike
Hello Mike:
Bless your heart for the kind words. Thanks you. Yes, this is a sweet little brush, in 22 mm knot and 44 mm loft. And right you are: the brush is perfect for face lathering. My gorgeous Sara Bonnyman lather bowl that had been sitting idle finally lured me back to face lathering. The brush has solid backbone, and I am amazed at how soft the tips are. Also, since I have the Simpson Persian Jar 2 in super badger and that the two brushes have some similarities in size and performance, I will keep the Simpson.
Say well, my friend.

132 2,614