05-27-2013, 06:18 AM
User Info
Howdy friends!

I am looking to trade this 1/4oz sample of The Veg for a Cobra Classic shaver.

Hahah, just kidding!!

I have a silly little PIF here... I bought some samples recently from Gary's Sample Shop, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to finally try Clubman Pinaud's Lilac Vegetal (aka: The Veg). I did not like it- I thought it smelled like play-doh. Here's a little my thread on this scent: http://shavenook.com/thread-the-veg-aka-...ac-vegetal

So, I've decided to see if someone else might want to give it a try. Again, it is just a 1/4oz sample, but I only used it once so I would guess there's about six more applications worth (believe me, a little goes a long way).

no contest- first person to post to this thread saying "I want to smell like play-doh" will get it.

Happy Memorial Day!

2 234
 05-27-2013, 07:27 AM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Sorry for your luck ElMustango... I for one think the veg smells like Money... If that smells bad then so be it. I'm not in cause I have plenty of The VEG on hand and SAVS den will always be well stocked. Just seems like when ever I have it on something good happens. Plus being a "mustang" I would think it would appeal tp you as it was developed for the Hungarian Calvary or something... If it can make a sweaty horse soldier smell good you got problems my friend....lol.. Just Kidding!!! SOME NOOB NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS AND ACQUIRE ONE OF THE FINEST FRAGRANCES KNOWN TO MAN...

5 1,151
 05-27-2013, 07:48 AM
User Info
Sav- I know I didn't like the Veg, but can I be a member of the Order of Pinaud? I really do love their other scents.

Smile

2 234
 05-28-2013, 07:22 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
I am one who is chosen by The Veg. I am well into the bottle that Sav PIF'd me a while back. I have one more week of Old Spice to go, then I will return to The Veg for a while.

Play-Doh? Money? Horse sweat? I like The Veg and that's all there is to it. Biggrin

C'mon guys, it won't bite - maybe a little sting, but it's a good sting!

~Frank

18 271
 05-30-2013, 11:51 AM
User Info
I know I didn't give it the most glowing review, but I'm really surprised no one wants to try it out!

Seriously- first person who is interested, I will send the sample I have for free. You can try it yourself and decide whether you love it or hate it.

2 234
 05-30-2013, 03:31 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I had the same sample and it suffered the same fate. I applied it once and immediately disliked myself for doing so, I even sent myself a nasty e-mail to complain about the negligent and downright irresponsible behavior.

That said, good luck to whoever takes it! Biggrin

127 2,393
 05-30-2013, 03:34 PM
User Info
We have a taker. It's a new guy on this board- MAICH. He should be commended on his bravery!

2 234
 05-31-2013, 09:34 AM
User Info
Thanks for the PIF, I'll let everyone know how it goes if I survive Biggrin

2 44
 06-01-2013, 07:38 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Wow...good luck to the winner! Not to discourage anyone but I use the Veg to keep the bears away from my smoke house ... I even put some on a ham and they would not eat it...YMMV

68 1,416
 06-01-2013, 01:26 PM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
wOw! Smells good AND repels bears Biggrin Good stuff, Veg!

Congrats Maich - May The Veg be with you Star-wars-smiley-023

~Frank

18 271