06-01-2013, 05:48 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello Gents,

Time to move some items that I either don't use or have backups for. All items listed and pictured below include CONUS shipping, PAYPAL payments only please. Please feel free to PM me for any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking.

Simpson Wee Scot- $30...REDUCED TO $27 -SOLD Lightly used, I'm the original owner and has not shed a hair. Don't let the size fool you, this little guy will produce and hold lather for 3 passes. Comes with it's box.

Acqua Di Parma Shave Cream/Soap Tub- $30 This tub is approximately 60% full as shown in pic. Great opportunity to try one of the best croaps available today. Selling this one to start using one of my back up tubs. SOLD

Floid Blue $35 90% full of the "original" label of this amazing a/s...Just not reaching for it as often as I used to. SOLD

Simpson Shaving Cream, Pre Shave Oil and Honeybee Sandalwood A/S- $30
**NOTE- lot broken up...CREAM IS SOLD...will sell the Pre shave and after shave for $12.
Cream and Pre Shave Oil are brand new and unused...cream apparently shifted during shipment....This is great stuff, wonderful slick rich lather and even customizable with your own EO...I've done that with 2 tubs already...A/S was used once...All 3 items for basically the price of the cream.

LEA Menthol and Arko Ice Mint S/C $12 Both used twice...wonderful menthol creams, easy to lather and provide a thick, slick and cushiony lather. SOLD

[Image: RCLB1eN.jpg][Image: VAF77fM.jpg][Image: JsCe6dg.jpg][Image: 6lDwdhw.jpg][Image: AlCxqoy.jpg]

45 708
 06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
User Info
Fantastic offers from a great seller and wonderful Member these are some great deals.

39 694
 06-01-2013, 08:55 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Great stuff Greg! Wish I had the cash for the AdP, but I just bought a load of brushes and another Boellis Panama 1924 shave soap...you ought to give that one a try...it's great stuff!

68 1,417
 06-02-2013, 07:36 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(06-01-2013, 06:58 PM)jordy Wrote: Fantastic offers from a great seller and wonderful Member these are some great deals.

Thank you for the kind words my friend. Biggrin

(06-01-2013, 08:55 PM)Crag Wrote: Great stuff Greg! Wish I had the cash for the AdP, but I just bought a load of brushes and another Boellis Panama 1924 shave soap...you ought to give that one a try...it's great stuff!

Thanks Matt....You're right, I'm gonna "have to" Tongue try the Boellis Panama...really intrigued by this stuff as I keep reading how good it is. If its like P160 then I'm all over it. You know you "NEED" the AdP Biggrin

45 708
 06-02-2013, 09:24 AM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info
How much has the Simpsons brush been used? Would you consider it to be broken in?

15 970
 06-02-2013, 10:53 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(06-02-2013, 09:24 AM)tsimmns Wrote: How much has the Simpsons brush been used? Would you consider it to be broken in?

Hi Tony, I have used the brush between 10-12 times therefore would consider it broken in. Feels quite nice on the face, soft tips with incredible lathering abilities.

45 708
 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Sunday Night Bump....WEE SCOT reduced to $27 , Simpson Pre Shave Oil and HB Sandalwood a/s still available.

45 708