06-02-2013, 10:45 AM
  • Striky
  • Reipå, Norway
User Info
I presume Scented shaving soap 200g, Savon à raser Le Bol en Bois and Savon à raser Fougère is the regular shaving soaps.

My french is no good, so what is this?: Savon à raser "Le Cannelé " (a container?), Savon à raser "Le Beurrier "(a container?), L'EKIPMENT NATURE (maybe a packed of all items in the picture?), L'EKIPMENT MONSIEUR MARTIN (maybe a packed of all items in the picture?), L'EKIPMENT CLASSIQUE (maybe a packed of all items in the picture?) and Huile de Coprah, Camomille et Citron (pre - post creme?)

The soap in the natural wooden bowl, has it any lid or something to protect the soap?

7 858
 06-02-2013, 10:59 AM
User Info
Scented is the regular soap. It comes in a large (200g) glass pot or a small travel pot (50g).

The Bol en Bois is what many refer to as the "Brain Bowl". It does not have a lid & is 275g of soap IIRC.

Fougère only comes in the 200g glass pot.

Unscented comes in 200g glass pot but I can't remember if it also comes in the travel size (50g) pot.

The Canelle, Beurrier, etc are just different "presentations" or holders of the soap & they come with a different amount of soap depending on what it can hold.

As far as the shave soaps go I believe that is about it. 3 "scents" with multiple containers / "presentations" that you can choose from. Most people just go with the 200g glass pot to start though.

31 7,914
 06-02-2013, 11:12 AM
  • Striky
  • Reipå, Norway
User Info
(06-02-2013, 10:59 AM)SharpSpine Wrote: Scented is the regular soap. It comes in a large (200g) glass pot or a small travel pot (50g).

The Bol en Bois is what many refer to as the "Brain Bowl". It does not have a lid & is 275g of soap IIRC.

Fougère only comes in the 200g glass pot.

Unscented comes in 200g glass pot but I can't remember if it also comes in the travel size (50g) pot.

The Canelle, Beurrier, etc are just different "presentations" or holders of the soap & they come with a different amount of soap depending on what it can hold.

As far as the shave soaps go I believe that is about it. 3 "scents" with multiple containers / "presentations" that you can choose from. Most people just go with the 200g glass pot to start though.

Thanks Brian for the clear up (clear up, is that a right?).

"Brain Bowl" because it looks like a brain in a scull? Tongue How do one protects the soap from dust etc? It looks great, but seems inconvenient if there is no protecting the soap from above.

Does the The Canelle, Beurrier, etc have the standard scented soap?

7 858