06-03-2013, 10:13 AM
User Info
REDUCTIONS!!!

If I have done anything wrong or you think a price is unfair, PLEASE PM ME. Please do not post PM sent. I would like to do business via Paypal and CONUS. If you think you are serious about buying something and would like to see more pictures please PM me and I will happily email them to you. Please include your email address in the PM if you are asking for more photos. All prices include shipping with tracking. Thanks!

[Image: g5bDO1t.jpg]

1.) Simpsons Chubby 2 in 2-band Super. I bought this from a fellow B&Ber with an outstanding brush collection. Gorgeous knot, the lettering and sticker are perfect, no shedding. $210 SOLD

2.) Simpsons Chubby 2 in Best. Original owner, used about 5 times. Gorgeous knot, the lettering and sticker are perfect, no shedding. $160 REDUCTION $145

3.) Somerset Simpsons Chubby 1 in Best. This was also bought from a fellow B&Ber (different guy). This is one of the softest brushes I have ever experienced. Everything is in good shape here but the lamp black is a little bit faded although still readable close up. Comes with a box that is non-original. $150 SOLD

4.) Gillette Slim Adjustable H3. VERY shiny user grade, smooth shaver. The "bling," is not apparent in the photo, but trust me, it IS there. Some slight brassing on the safety bars. $30 SOLD

WTB: Razorock XXX, Irisch Moos Shave Stick (FOUND), Tabac Shave Stick, Duke 1 in 2-band

60 1,698
 06-04-2013, 08:20 AM
User Info
Price reduction posted!!!

60 1,698
 06-08-2013, 08:31 AM
User Info
All sold or traded please archive

60 1,698