06-03-2013, 01:07 PM
User Info
I have a few Gillettes for sale today. I have discovered that I prefer some other Gillette models to these.

I got a good deal on a few razors recently, and I'd like to offer them as freebies with the sale of either Aristocrat or Milord. The Techs are in pretty good condition, some discoloration on the grips, the flair tip SS is in pretty nice condition with some discoloration on the flair and the SS has discoloration on the handle. I didn't really go at these to clean, so they come as-is, but might make a purchase worth someone's while. ID the razor you want as a freebie when you PM me.

Old Type and Slim sold - Still have the following:

Aristocrat Jr
Aristocrat (cased)
Milord Tech (two)
Gold Fat Handled Tech

First up is a British Aristocrat Junior that I recently purchased from Jordy. It is user grade and I'd like to sell it for the same $40 that I paid for it. Jordy has some nice pics of this razor HERE>

[Image: AVDH94J.jpg][Image: iVcnLJx.jpg][Image: X6deGQg.jpg][Image: 5UWAvrx.jpg]

Next up, I have two Milords. The is from the 1940 batch (says Patent Pending in the lower ring)-the first Gillette standard bar. The second is the same style (they are both gold Ranger Techs) but this one does not have Patent Pending in the lower ring. Both have plating loss. It shows the most on the knurled part of the handle. I'd like $20 each for these.

The first-

[Image: 7tTYXRb.jpg][Image: MGyemDY.jpg][Image: U0fd5vC.jpg]

The second-

[Image: FNK6d7q.jpg][Image: Ea6xFqy.jpg][Image: mqQc1iT.jpg]
Next up, I have a cased early 40s Aristocrat. It has plate loss on the cap (where it gets closest to the face) and the safety bar/blade trays are dull. The blade holder is in excellent condition and the case is good, but the lining is loose and the exterior has some scratching. I'd like $40 for this razor.

I also have a fat-handled gold Tech with some plate wear on the head but in otherwise nice condition and a ball-end Old Type. Can't tell if it's brassed, or it's really faded gold. I't like $11 each for these-$8 if you're buying them with another razor.

The Old is SOLD.

[Image: DctikTs.jpg][Image: 3cdB6cj.jpg]
[Image: QHiKXsS.jpg][Image: Tqd2Qws.jpg][Image: H05ErZ5.jpg]

The freebies -

[Image: au37WR8.jpg][Image: ZD3A0gR.jpg]
[Image: ohJXE3T.jpg][Image: NmK7HHB.jpg][Image: jiqtcf6.jpg][Image: K9XNPgV.jpg]

Next is J2 Gillette Slim. It works fine mechanically, has most of the paint remaining and has a spot of brass in the tray. I'd like $30 for this razor. SOLD

[Image: Lg7UTVk.jpg][Image: ThGRJhH.jpg][Image: 1dFqJdl.jpg][Image: C80lHCr.jpg]

97 615
 06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
User Info
Excellent offerings at fair prices. I have them or I'd jump on them for sure! Good luck!

0 205
 06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
User Info
(06-03-2013, 02:12 PM)coolbus18 Wrote: Excellent offerings at fair prices. I have them or I'd jump on them for sure! Good luck!

Thanks. I'm trying lots of different Gillettes along the way...

97 615
 06-03-2013, 04:46 PM
  • Deano
  • Iowa
User Info
PM sent on the ball end OLD.

7 898
 06-04-2013, 02:00 PM
User Info
Some pictures with better lighting.

97 615
 06-05-2013, 08:06 AM