06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
User Info
Hi lads,Geordie Sam here,
I have been looking at a few "smellalikes" lately,namely from a company called "Creation Lamis",they make a lot of copies of various POLO frags,plus many others.
Does anyone have any experience with copies,there is also a company here in the UK called "Milton Lloyd" they do a lot of copies as well,again anyone got any news on them.

0 79
 06-05-2013, 03:48 AM
User Info
The manipulation of truth is evil.

5 410
 06-05-2013, 08:28 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
Copies ... you can get them cheap and they smell ok.

With copies you do not get the range of scents ... Top Notes, Middle Notes and Bottom Notes that are with the Original.

The Copy will "smell" like the original (probably the main scent) but, a part of the the whole combination from the Top to Bottom will be missing.

The Copy may use the primary essential oil that provides the overall scent but, they probably with either water it down and duliting it more or by using a different and cheaper essential oil that has a scent that is similar.

Over all "Copies" are fine as long as you know that you will not get the range of scents from the product, it wont last as long and then you have to hope that they didn't put something in the product that you would not want to put on your face.

So in the end I can agree with Johnus "The Manilpulation of Truth is Evil."

So you can either have the real deal or a watered down version.

As for me, I would rather have a Single Malt Scotch, aged 10 to 12 years (or more), neat, in a Whisky Glass than, to have a Blended Malt, recently bottled, with Ice, in a Beer Mug.

However, as a Yank that does not mean that I would not Drink a Budweiser (The Want-To-Be A German Beer Beer), A Shot of Jack Daniels, Maker's Mark or some Good Ole American Moonshine.

I will use what I got but, I want to know what it is that I am using.

1 819