06-05-2013, 08:16 AM
User Info
I'm hoping to get some Krampert's finest bay rum somehow, in Australia.

I see so many posts regarding Krampert's on various forums. How have people outside of the USA (especially Australia), acquired this?

I've looked at Krampert's website and this says USA shipping only. I emailed them through the site weeks ago and got no response.

Italian Barber in Canada appears to be prepared to ship Krampert's products overseas however, due to regulations regarding shipping products with alcohol, they state that there may be problems and that they cannot be held responsible (which is fair enough).

0 221
 06-05-2013, 08:29 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
I would be interested in knowing about this too.

1 819
 06-05-2013, 08:38 AM
User Info
Typically a friend who is not in the business of selling wet shaving supplies sends it overseas.

31 7,914
 06-05-2013, 10:05 AM
User Info
Shipping alcohol in the US postal system is - afaik - a bit tricky. However Brian has allied himself with resellers willing to jump through the hoops - Italian Barber is (the) one who ships abroad.

And yes, his aftershaves is worth it - they are plain awesome stuff.

3 3,580
 06-05-2013, 10:26 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(06-05-2013, 08:16 AM)possumbelly Wrote: I'm hoping to get some Krampert's finest bay rum somehow, in Australia.

I see so many posts regarding Krampert's on various forums. How have people outside of the USA (especially Australia), acquired this?

I've looked at Krampert's website and this says USA shipping only. I emailed them through the site weeks ago and got no response.

Italian Barber in Canada appears to be prepared to ship Krampert's products overseas however, due to regulations regarding shipping products with alcohol, they state that there may be problems and that they cannot be held responsible (which is fair enough).

You might find it easier to just send Brian a PM here. ShadowsDad

173 23,559
 06-05-2013, 04:23 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
I though Phil sold it and shipped international? I could be wrong though. Huh

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the stupid alcohol law. Rolleyes

31 1,510
 06-05-2013, 09:05 PM
User Info
Sorry, I must have missed the e-mail. Normally I'm right on top of that.

The information given is accurate. Italian Barber handles all international sales. That's the best way.

The jail time and the fine by shipping it from the USA just isn't worth it.

32 6,312
 06-05-2013, 11:25 PM
User Info
No worries Brian. Thanks very much for the info. I'll get some from IB!

0 221