06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
User Info
I was looking for a place to buy some Boellis shaving soap and by accident stumbled across this italian based shop, that - to my surprise - turns out to be one of the better equipped shaving and fragrance shaops I have seen to date Cool

So I wondered if anyone have used this shop before and in case would like to share their experience here.

One of my favorite shaving creams is the Xpec, which I have been looking to find in a Europena based shop, since the stuff is actually made in Italy, I found it surprising no shop seem to sell Xpec. So I had to buy it from http://www.straigrazordesigns.com and pay tax + VAT + $40 shipping for an already very expensive shaving cream.

NOT ANYMORE - since this Italian shop also carries both Xpec shaving creams Clap

http://www.o-lorenzi.it/shop/en/1-home

It also carries all the Acqua Di Parma frags, the shaving creams, and also sell a lot of other great stuff.

I'm in no way what so ever involved in this shop - in fact I'm just about to make my first purchase there right now - but I just have been looking for a shop that sells all the high end creams - and this shop is VERY VERY hard to beat.

I also carries the rare Creed shaving soaps, Penhaligon, Floris shaving cream, Floris shaving soap and Floris frags and even Knize Ten products.
It's by no mean inexpensive - but you got to admit that this shop has most of the high end great stuff in their shop.

So I will definitely be spending some of my shaving and frags money there in the future to come, unless I get some negative feedback against using the shop here.....

22 5,070
 06-09-2013, 04:42 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
I had never heard of this shop either but they do have a great collection of top end products.

Looks like they don't ship to the U.S.

45 3,955
 06-09-2013, 08:22 PM
User Info
(06-09-2013, 04:42 PM)tgutc Wrote: I had never heard of this shop either but they do have a great collection of top end products.

Looks like they don't ship to the U.S.

They must - they have the US flag in their top right corner Smile

22 5,070
 06-10-2013, 01:52 AM
User Info
They do ship internationally (max 20 kg).

0 128
 06-10-2013, 02:46 AM
User Info
Interesting that TOBS is their number one seller (as per their website). Their picture of the R41 is of the open toothed version.

3 285
 06-10-2013, 07:15 AM
User Info
(06-09-2013, 10:49 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: I was looking for a place to buy some Boellis shaving soap and by accident stumbled across this italian based shop, that - to my surprise - turns out to be one of the better equipped shaving and fragrance shaops I have seen to date Cool

So I wondered if anyone have used this shop before and in case would like to share their experience here.

One of my favorite shaving creams is the Xpec, which I have been looking to find in a Europena based shop, since the stuff is actually made in Italy, I found it surprising no shop seem to sell Xpec. So I had to buy it from http://www.straigrazordesigns.com and pay tax + VAT + $40 shipping for an already very expensive shaving cream.

NOT ANYMORE - since this Italian shop also carries both Xpec shaving creams Clap

http://www.o-lorenzi.it/shop/en/1-home

It also carries all the Acqua Di Parma frags, the shaving creams, and also sell a lot of other great stuff.

I'm in no way what so ever involved in this shop - in fact I'm just about to make my first purchase there right now - but I just have been looking for a shop that sells all the high end creams - and this shop is VERY VERY hard to beat.

I also carries the rare Creed shaving soaps, Penhaligon, Floris shaving cream, Floris shaving soap and Floris frags and even Knize Ten products.
It's by no mean inexpensive - but you got to admit that this shop has most of the high end great stuff in their shop.

So I will definitely be spending some of my shaving and frags money there in the future to come, unless I get some negative feedback against using the shop here.....

I have used Coltelleria O'Lorenzi in Milano on a number of occasions the owner "Andrea" is very helpful and knowledgable about his products that they sell.

My last order was for Beollis Panama 1924 shaving soap, Panama 1924 Balm after shave & Panama 1924 After Shave spray. Along with some Xpec original Shaving cream & After Shave balm.

Andrea always send's TNT Express tracking number and a great service.

Charles U.K

0 2,339
 06-11-2013, 12:00 PM
  • TRBeck
  • Unregistered
User Info
Claus and Charles, thanks to each of you, respectively, for calling this shop's site to our attention and confirming its quality. I need more shave gear like a hole in the head, but having reliable sources for hard-to-find products is always nice.